Small Satisfaction

Discussion in 'Necromancer' started by ARCHIVED-Estean1, Jul 2, 2005.

1. ARCHIVED-Estean1 Guest

With the new splitpaw adventure pack out there is a small little instance called the Arena. Now this Arena isn't like EQ1 where its a pvp area, its actually a small ring event. There is a solo zone arena and a Heroic arena. You have to kill up to 9 waves of mobs. On the solo zone I decided to do this and some of my guild mates tried it with me. We each entered our own respective solo zones. (We are all level 50's) Everyone made it to the last mob, which is called the arena champion. The ranger died when it was at 40% , The fury died but wouldn't tell me what he had gotten the mob too. And the monk died same story. It was a small satisfaction that I easily wasted that champion with still 50 % power left and 80 percent health without even breaking a sweat.

Estean
    50th Bonerattler, Butcherblock Server
  2. ARCHIVED-Named88 Guest

Ya.. I just stomped the Very Hard version into the ground... :p
  3. ARCHIVED-perkinsowns Guest

I have beaten the normal difficulty one .. but im having problems doing it every time .. care to share a strat or 2 ?
  4. ARCHIVED-Lodor Guest

Any class that can equip a wand and has a snare doll can solo any of the difficulty settings of the arena.
  5. ARCHIVED-Named88 Guest

Are you level 50? If so then:

Let your pet tank as long as possible. Only cast Rats, Stench and Bats, and just sit there so you don't get agro. Stun the named maybe 15-20 seconds into the fight and heal your pet as necessary.

Try to keep it on your pet, but if you get agro then either kite it around or just go balls out on it. Remember to try and keep your two healing spells ( Siphon life and Accursed Cloud ) going all the time. These healing spells will save you.

Ward yourself as much as possible... Don't waste your time warding your pet.
  6. ARCHIVED-Lodor Guest

Just easeir to cast WoW a few times to make the champion stay on your pet as a necro.
    But if you want to make the fight super trivial just snare it and run the walls while using a nuke clicky wand.