Slow xp and fast burning of vitality

Discussion in 'General TLE Discussion' started by eq2vet, Oct 19, 2017.

1. eq2vet New Member

Just out of curiosity sake' how man pots [ xp/vitality ] will it take to get from lvl 10- 60 in 20 hours of grinding.
    Received my 500 for monthly account last night and used it for a full vitality pot and grinding with a med fast 4 toon group it lasted 35 min and dint even give me a full lvl
  2. Zeddicious Well-Known Member

I bought a tradeskill vitality potion (reset) and it didn't even last through a single rush order of creating six items.
    itsatrap.jpg

Your mileage may vary...
    Ceyllynn likes this.
  3. Zenji Well-Known Member

I call ******** here. Yes vitality is not what it is on other servers, but I used a Vit pot at 58 and it last through every rush order to 59.

Unless you have a lot of disposable income, Vit pots for crafting or adventuring are not worth it. If you intend to run Vit pots in addition to XP pots, then that works, but be prepared to spend a lot of money.

Your "best bang for your buck" are the 4 hour potions, if you know you will be going uninterrupted for that amount of time. The 2 hour 100% potions are fairly cheap, and is what you see most people using when trying to level.

As far as adventuring goes, the vitality you see when you first pop the potion will extend a little as you level. In my experience I was using about 3 vit pots per 5 levels, in my 40s and 50s.
    Froglok likes this.
  4. Zeddicious Well-Known Member

I think I was level 94 TS - popped the reset pot in hopes that I could at least get a bit through the 95-100 grind. One rush order later, and its gone. Poof.
    I mean, call BS all ya like - it is what it is.
    Granted - if you're level 58 TS the amount of XP needed to gain a level would be less than at 94..so maybe that's why? Vitality being linked directly to the amount of XP gained? idk. I just know it made me sad.
  5. Zenji Well-Known Member

Oh I am sorry, I assumed since you were commenting on a post in the TLE forums, about a XP being slow on a TLE server, that you were actually implying that happened to you on the TLE server. Silly me, why did I not think you were talking about Live.
    Atan, Dude and Ceyllynn like this.
  6. Zeddicious Well-Known Member

bah. i need to learn to forum better. :( didnt realize this was TLE! I generally just sort threads by "whats new" without lookin where what's what. lesson learneded!
    Ceyllynn likes this.
  7. Cheallaigh Well-Known Member

hehehehe zed... naughty naughty!
  8. Zenji Well-Known Member

No harm done :)
    I just like giving you guys from Live crap when you wander over to our small corner of the world.
  9. eq2vet New Member

Now that they know that the xp rate was broke how about crediting some the XP/Vitality potions we paid for
    {lol right}
    Froglok likes this.
  10. Ruallin Ebonhammer Active Member

Good luck with that :)
    Ceyllynn likes this.
  11. Atan Well-Known Member

$0.02

Pass on the vitality potions, the 4 hour potions are best and they don't 'tick' when you are logged off. So if you LFG on an alt, you can leverage them best.

I would pass on all experience potions for crafting, and in fact have never consciously used one for crafting. The bulk of crafting experience comes from the quest turn in that is not affected by the experience potions (unless something has changed I don't know about).