sleeper's tomb heroic feedback

Discussion in 'Zones and Population' started by ARCHIVED-bluedego, Sep 20, 2012.

1. ARCHIVED-bluedego Guest

I could have sworn i saw a post.. but now i can't find it. I just wanted to drop some input.
    Overall great zone.
    I love the fact, that raid crafting mats drop. Some of those items are amazing. And it can take 30 plus runs to get them.
    I've now ran the zone, roughly 30 times.
    Master of the guard, prettty kool. Turn and burn.. that trauma isnt a joke. 1 shot my raid geared monk once! :p DONT CHANGE IT!
    The gargoyle hallway was awesome. Visually and concept. The uncurable trauma stun.. i think it lasts 3?-4? seconds? i'd decrease it by one or 2 you still get the same effect just less"group makeup" dependant. i think is the best way to say it.
    Emote, with the dont damage the mob stonkeskin or you get adds.. Kool , Just i don't think most people are getting it to be honest.
    The flying banshee trash, pee vision :p nice. Ae's hit a wee bit hard? 20k heals per second on decent geared groups. If you have a good chanter, yes the damage goes down to about 6k hps.. But i dont always bring a chanter :)
    kb mob, YAY, you can get kb'd and rooted but you can pot yourself !! YAY! That's a set in the right direction !
    Wraith chick, perfect. Except one thing. If you get ported it should clear your dets. Being cursed and ported is not kool. Feared while the mob runs toward you activating hard mode.. is kinda bleh. Yes we understand the curse and if the person who has it runs away it doesn't spread. Also kool.

Final fight! You brought back ring events! Decrease add auto attack by a SMALL amount. I'm parsing 39-50k autos on some tanks. 3 40k autos in the same second = dead tank.
  2. ARCHIVED-Ulrichvon Guest

I share most of the above poster's feedback, but I would not nerf the final named. Its fine for it to be a challenge, and beyond some pugs ability to complete.
    I've posted elsewhere, but I do feel the tradeskill components are over-rewarded. So much so, its impossible to find anyone wanting to do anything but ST. Sure you need a carrot to keep people playing, but this one seems a tad over abundant.
    Imagine if that item just started dropping from the boss of any current tier instance instead?
  3. ARCHIVED-kdmorse Guest

Rageincarnate@Unrest wrote:
    Wraith chick has an actual hard mode? Does it come with better loot?
    (Do any of the other mobs in the zone besides the final one have a hard mode?)
  4. ARCHIVED-Ulrichvon Guest

Ynnek@Kithicor wrote:
    The 2nd to last mob if pulled out of the room goes to challenge mode.
    I'm not aware of the other nameds having a challenge version.
  5. ARCHIVED-Rainy Guest

so wraith chick if she leaves her room goes HM, and the last named if you don't close the portal goes HM.
    wonder if you pull the gold dragon out of his room if he goes HM and has those other statues in the hall way aid him.
  6. ARCHIVED-LordPazuzu Guest

When the wraith teleports the tank out into the hallway, she pretty much sets herself to hardmode at that point.
  7. ARCHIVED-Ulrichvon Guest

Meaghan@Lucan DLere wrote:
    If you tank in the back of her room, there is ample time to get back in when ported.
  8. ARCHIVED-liquidtroll Guest

im not running the zone as often as i wanted to, so im missing some data to analyse.

endboss:
    is the effect from the curse random or are you able to control it like cure it faster for this effect or dont cure for that effect?