Sleeper's Tomb 2 Raid Issue

Discussion in 'Zones and Populations' started by ZUES, Dec 13, 2012.

1. ZUES Well-Known Member

Please make the colored tokens Fabled/Mythical or something else so the raid looter can keep NBG on obuls. Randomly handing them out to everyone in raid is becoming an issue. Mainly waiting for people to go through all their bags looking for it or clicking the orb and spawning the dragon we dont need. It's forcing raid looters to leader only all loot to prevent the time delay and misclicks.
  2. Mae- Well-Known Member

Do we need multiple threads about this?
  3. ZUES Well-Known Member

Where is a thread talking about colored tokens. Please link.
  4. Atan Well-Known Member

Its something I've mentioned in some other threads. The colored rocks need to be tagged as fabled.
  5. Estred Well-Known Member

And the bland-tokens(Obol) need to be tagged at Treasured so they round-robin.
    Makya likes this.
  6. Makya Active Member

This!
  7. Atan Well-Known Member

Nah, I really don't think those items belong in raid zones. That faction gear should be the pinnacle of heroic content rewards, which doesn't in my mind have much bearing to those raiding for gear.
    Kalderon likes this.
  8. Estred Well-Known Member

I agree with that a bit more than my own post. I just wanted to add that since you mentioned the re-tagging. I personally would rather a Raid-Currency so we could purchase special Ethereal Adornments or something to that effect instead of these Upgraded-War Runes coming pre-adorned. I still have Elemental Detonation 2.0 because it was attached to my HM-Oligar cloak.
  9. Seiffil Active Member

The only problem with this, and admittedly it's a minor issue unless you have some really untrustworthy raid members. The green adornments are always tagged as treasured, so they'll round robin as well. They could at least make the green adornments from raid zones fabled if they were make this change with obols.
  10. Kalderon Well-Known Member

Would be nice if so, but since, we just flip lootrules to roundbased, till a fabchest hits the ground, then flip to leaderloot. (Not that great, but it work). Some extra raidtokens, would be sweet, since you (normaly) can´t upgrade you´re curent gear with obols.
  11. Atan Well-Known Member

This doesn't work for us cause we rarely stop combat for looting, so I never have an opportunity to flip the rules back and forth.