Skyshrine (solo) zones, are they gone?

Discussion in 'Quests and Seasonal Events' started by Zehl_IceFire, Apr 27, 2018.

1. Zehl_IceFire Member

Started playing again recently, plenty of old content for me to do, I like to quest, so that's what I'm doing.I did all the Skyshrine quests & have all 3 portals open to me now. I did the first mission from Cek'Arctor (Marauding the Market) which updated ok with no solo named zone, and I've tried Assaulting the Arcane 3 times now but the last guy won't update. I did it solo and once with a trio. I have no option for a (solo) zone so I have gone in the regular. Anyone know what is up with this? Am I missing something? Could not find info online. Nothing helpful on zam or wiki for this. I'm level 100, which should not make a difference.

[IMG]
  2. Kuulei Well-Known Member

If I recall correctly, when you take one of the solo missions, he opens a portal for the mission you are on.
    There were never solo instances listed on the 3 portals.
    Okay popped in there to check, when you hail Cek`Arctor and select a daily solo quest, a portal is created against the wall at /way -25.46 -0.24 -25.30
    Kaitheel and Xianthia like this.
  3. Zehl_IceFire Member

Thanks! I see that it is the "Dracur's recent past" portal, which is why I never found it.
    Kaitheel and Xianthia like this.