SK or Berserker tank?

Discussion in 'Tips, Tricks, FAQs, and New Player Discussion' started by Argos Lied, Feb 26, 2013.

1. Argos Lied Member

I am looking at the pros/cons for and against each. I love group content and AoE destruction, so I figured it would be one of these, but I really don't know the differences between the two...
  2. Guiscard Active Member

I would go for an SK - they have the ability to heal themselves which gives you the opportunity to solo a lot and solo more difficult mobs.
  3. Argos Lied Member

Huh-I figured a zerker would be more suited for soloing- They have 'Blood Rage' which heals them on 33% of hits
  4. Mimixx(2) Member

Zerkers do well when it is several vs him which makes the heals trigger. If your going to solo I would pick a zerker(Molo: try Warden)
  5. Argos Lied Member

Yeah, molo makes the healers crazy powerful.
    Mimixx(2) likes this.
  6. Estred Well-Known Member

I would say Zerk, SK's are fun but Zerks solo better imo. Both however are good solo classes.
  7. Sargran Member

I have to admit I am a little shocked to hear the crusaders have lost the number one spot for soloing. I had always heard they were the king of the mountain ... if the mountain was a pile of bodies.
  8. Estred Well-Known Member

They always have been the easiest class to solo... just Zerks are better if you know how to play them. The warrior class was always the most focused class. Guardians the "defense tank" and Zerks the "offense tank"
  9. Netty Member

I have both and tbh both are good. SK can solo harder things imo. As reaver will heal for alot more than bloodrage will. solo instance and stuff zerks are pretty OP for tho. Just pick that one that feel look the most fun imo since both can do it good. And both can tank groups and stuff later on aswell. Its just a matter of taste i would say.
    Arielle Nightshade and Estred like this.
  10. Hoosierdaddy Active Member

It's not that we've lost the number one spot; it's that we don't talk about "Fight Club."

(Suffice to say, fellow guildies are often...surprised...at what I'm capable of soloing.)
  11. Arielle Nightshade Well-Known Member

I agree with this. I have both, an personally like the SK better only because I just like the character better (Halfling SK). Soloing, there are some places I'd rather have the SK and some I like the Zerker better - so it kind of boils down to which you like more. Zerkers are powerful, but can use their abilities for good. SKs are EVIL powerful - so it depends whether you immerse yourself in the character or just play, IMO