Six Healers Zone into a Dungeon

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by oldskool, Jun 8, 2014.

1. oldskool Active Member

I was discussing with a friend how successful could a group of 6 healers be doing at level Heroic Content?

Assuming they take hybrid roles with the Temp or Inq tanking, the Fury doing casting dps, the Warden and Mystic doing melee, etc. Each healing themselves and helping heal the tank.

How far do you think they could go?
  2. Avahlynn Well-Known Member

All the way.

Very slowly. Lol.
    Deago, Katz and Deveryn like this.
  3. Errrorr An Actual EQ2 Player

You'd be fine until you got unlucky on one of those mobs which requires a mage cure. At that stage you'd have to rely on luck of it not landing.
    Charlice likes this.
  4. Deago Well-Known Member

That's what she said :p

Try running a current expansion zone with all healers...it makes for easy yet incredibly boring times.
  5. Estred Well-Known Member

You won't clear really quick at all and aggro will probably bounce. Not sure how well a Temp/Inq will hold aggro :p
  6. Nelie Well-Known Member

Something like Nexus Core/Hive would be easy and fast for 6 healers...assuming all healers are dps'ing and are decent. Temple zones i could see some trouble. HK zones would probably be ok but not really fast. Labs/Halls would probably go ok if one healer sat outside the det range to cure the rest of the healers. Dom...well, I'd say no chance there tbh lol.

This reminds me of the time though when I played my monk on LDL server and we did all brawler CoA/Vaults/Maid-Chamber back in RoK lol
  7. Lamatu Active Member

All of the heroics could be done except Dominion. The named fights would be the easiest and I say this because multiple trash mobs can hit harder than names. Best setup would be at least five healers doing 600k dps each and one "pure healer".

There are no names that "require" a mage cure in ToV heroics. The one in Halls and VD requires one healer to be behind everyone else to avoid the arcane stun. Bring a druid to charm pets in Halls/Labs = WIN.

It just comes down to how long you wanna spend doing a zone. I used to do Dreadcutter all the time late night with just six healers and also Covenant District. Luckily this xpac is seems I have more late night friends.
  8. defjam Member

mage cure is over-rated :p