Since today's update, am sometimes unable to type in chat or use keyboard commands

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Awkk, May 12, 2015.

1. Awkk Well-Known Member

Since Tuesday May 12 update, I am sometimes unable to type in chat or use keyboard commands. It happened several times today, after the update, but this has never happened before. if I type U for guild, nothing happens. If I try to type in chat, I can type the / to start the line, but cannot type any numbers or letters. WASD do not move the char, but the arrow keys do. I tried to send a bug report in game, but cannot type any text into the bug report, either.

This morning I was able to fix it after two relog attempts. Just now, though, on Tuesday night, I have done many relogs in a row, and still cannot enter text or use keyboard commands. There does not appear to be anything wrong with my keyboard, as I am able to type in the browser.

Is anyone else having this problem? I hope it can be fixed. I have been logging out and back in for about half an hour now, and still cant type text in the chat or use keyboard commands. Any ideas for a fix?

Edit: I tried a different char. Still cannot type anything into a player made book, into broker search, into housing search, into recipe search, cannot enter anything past / in chat, etc. I hit the keys, but the cursor does not advance, and the letters and numbers do not appear. Funny thing is, it was working as usual the first time I logged in tonight, then I zoned, and....nothing. Nearly an hour of relog attempts, different chars, etc, still cannot enter text or use WASD, etc.