Silverwing question

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Aran Anar, Jul 2, 2013.

1. Aran Anar Active Member

In Silverwing's room Veeshan's peek, how do you turn of the stun globes that float around his room.?

I got key from taskmaster room, i click on each statue in room got reprogram message, had to 2 during the fight. Wiki says you need a wrench from task master room only thing i found was key.

My question here is was or is wrench from a quest, was it from before game was hacked and messed up with silly revamp and updates and a "dungeon Maker" and whatever...?

Does everyone in group have to click on the "reprogram things" or only myself?

Thats all i need to know other than that it is Click on totem every 10% of silverwings hit points to turn of blue eye sight buff he places with "Silverwing has awakened (char name)" When you get that message with you char name and it Does Show everyone in zone who he used his buff on with that awakened message, that IS what that message does turns your screen blue. So far i have had over 10 players join me in silverwing room and -> LIE <- and say "o no i dont got message or it not on me" and screen full of "silverwing has awakened {there char name} over and over, so i type in CAPS in group chat the message i see in yellow on screen, silverwing has awakened &^%$#@ whatever there characters name in game is) while they stand there and beat on him at 70% for a hour.

1) Why the stupid joke, turn of your blue eye sight, silverwing is not joking, I am not joking, and jo is not king get it. For that matter turn off what makes people laugh from AM/FM radio. We all trying to have fun and learn, i dont need people join our guild groups to help and then Lie- intentionaly LIE out there stupid bug hole head - to me in group chat, i see that silverwing has awakened message on screen and your characters name in game, - You Have to go click on totem in his room and turn off the blue eye sight buff, or he never take damage.

2) NO Mercs for silverwing, never get message for a merc, they do get the buff on them and it messes it all up. Why? Long answer below, short answer here is that no way to get the buff effect of a merc , no way to use merc for him, mercs came after silverwings room was made. Long and TRUE Reason:

[Reason is some blue eyed lier who thinks he runs the game added mercs to it and the game is based on groups and never was going to ever have mercs in it. It could have to do with where you live in world who knows game could be differant in other places of world me dunno or different internet provider. not know. -> When what ever age of discovery is, came out and that AoD expansion Is Not on Any Box of the game i can find, the entire game conflicted with the new code and we lost alot of the intended game. Thats why, not my fault if some ****** wants to copy game over lie and say he runs it with some stupid evangelic church or a "weekly" newspaper. The people who coded the game first time are ones who made the game not Mic Biff the germy boy, that lies to people and he crawl out of a walrus arrse as a sea spider whats next? A visa gift card that tryes to pay to a privite company instead of the real company, STOP LYING, Not going to open a new Starbucks in eq1 lands and not open up a "STOP" gas station up there eaither like i dont know who doing this.....fffffT. Also feldon was some * who used to make posts for EQ flames thats it - he not run anything never did. Thats truth also. Also people need to stop taking over others guilds and changing who is leader and what decorate is and trying to make guilds into a private company, i cover it all?]

3) Only zone i know of that you have to have 1 of each class for is : Emerald Halls. It is the Old World zone where you get qeynos claymore. I think have to have 1 of each class for this zone is fair, ( thats 4 characters then) those are very nice dragons, not nice to beat them up all the time :)

So about the nice balls that float around his room, could be souls of elfs silverwing is protecting, how you turn there stun off?

- Thanks Anar
  2. Aran Anar Active Member

also i never post on eq2 flames a site made to try to disable the nice game it was with negative output. If you like visit my guild hall open to all, <Arania> freeport teir 1 on antonious bayle server, have fun ^.^
    Le Clown likes this.
  3. Aran Anar Active Member

Yes the people who made the game put that silverwing event into game on purpose so that people learn something, it about the blue sky, wich is not natural, it about why people feel scared or nervous, the stun globes normaly do not vibrate, they look like souls to me, not good to plug them in for light bulb.

Question here where in Veesh an's Lair is entrance for Trakanon's room? that past silverwing?

This silly i group with one guy he did do silverwing all on his own now he got whole server making jokes, so what he was a monk lv 95, i was lv 90, it is possiable, i never get update i was to far away at time, he use hate transfer kill my lv 90 char when silverwing hit me i had no way to resurect then he run off in hall solo him and now everyone make up silly stuff. I will get it, want to go after trak for our guild acheviment and trophy, trak is a mummy it help to get him. That was before chains of eternity, where is the velious expansion, how i get special items that came with that expansion?

Please read my post guild recruit our guild is a Kunark explore and story line guild, doing all epic wepons and epic armor sets, need more people who want play for fun, main raid zones done on saturday and sunday, will help any guild members with anything in game they need for char. We do old content that so many skip over and all acess quests for story line and fun. Send me or any member of <Arania> a nice tell and i will invite., after read my post in guild recruit of forums here. Arakth.
  4. Atan Well-Known Member

There is an item near the tasdkmaster on a bench that allows you to operate the levers in SWs room if I recall directly.

I no longer bother worth this. Pull him out of his room to one of the dead end hallways. Tank there and have your archetypes go into the room and hug the walls till they get to their clicky columns.

I pull to the same side as the fighter clicky and make the mage go all they way around the room thru the hallways to get to theirs.

You can still do it this way and put someone on those levers, but don't believe it is really needed.
    Wirewhisker likes this.
  5. Aran Anar Active Member

After the post i made i have to say that i got my guild name from my own idea and i see that online others have used same name for there own work before me, nice, or for there music bands or whatever. I went to qeynos went up treehouse and read the names of nice elf char there, started with "Ara" then added in "Need I A" like only need A not neeed B. So it nice guild name i not try to take anyones idea if they use that name for anything else. Maybe me change guild name to like Aran Anar or something i wait on that dunno, we simply need to level the guild up get some Crafters going in it that be good and get some guild groups going for trophy's. Need a guardian and cant seem to get one who plays alot, i should not have to trade anything for one, anyways i got post eq2 forums guild recruit read on our aria guild there :)
  6. Aran Anar Active Member

After the post i made i have to say that i got my guild name from my own idea and i see that online others have used same name for there own work before me, nice, or for there music bands or whatever. I went to qeynos went up treehouse and read the names of nice elf char there, started with "Ara" then added in "Need I A" like only need A not neeed B. So it nice guild name i not try to take anyones idea if they use that name for anything else. Maybe me change guild name to like Aran Anar or something i wait on that dunno ? , we simply need to level the guild up get some Crafters going in it that be good and get some guild groups going for trophy's. See you all in game, -

Aria
  7. Arielle Nightshade Well-Known Member

The Entrance for Trakanon's Lair is directly past Silverwing. You can't get into it until you have killed Khalen and Khalen's Shade, though. There is a quest for access that you get from the guy at the door of the zone.

You have to avoid the stun globes, there's nothing that gets them to stop stunning (that I know of..) other than a cure.
  8. Seliri Well-Known Member

why are you doing RoK content OPie? O_O

=X
    Xietsu, Prethicre, Barbachauf and 2 others like this.
  9. Arielle Nightshade Well-Known Member

From another thread, we learned he was powerleveling :/
  10. Lempo Well-Known Member

lol

I get it.
  11. Arielle Nightshade Well-Known Member

He also restarted this thread in the new player section (lol).

P.S. Really bored at work :)
    Wirewhisker likes this.
  12. Vordreth Member

Because he wants to? Does he need a reason?
  13. Seliri Well-Known Member

just inquiring for the meaningless sake of inquiring

he very well couldve responded with such pleasantries, but it seems others mention...powerleveling?

surely we could offer alternatives if that was his true aim! but he has left us, yea? O_O
    Xietsu, Prethicre, Barbachauf and 3 others like this.
  14. Davito Active Member

Oh man...

Also, I actually need flawless and shorthanded silverwing achievements I think. I would like to come solo it for you if you have the other 3 archtypes to click statues.
  15. Atan Well-Known Member

Sorry, just answering the OP's question for more completeness.

The item harvested from near the taskmaster is used to deactivate the 'field generators' around silverwings room. These generators pulse an ae stun effect that makes getting to and clicking the pillars quite annoying.
  16. Aran Anar Active Member

(well you funny guys reason why im doing rok contestn is to de buff it for everyone and to learn how to do it now that all those LU updates messed up the acces quests and it unclear after reading wiki how to do some of it, im trying to help honest )

FINE I MESSED UP- Here - To do Silverwing you Must go click on a pole in frount of the V shaped statue, can only see it when your screen goes blue, wich is in diffferant place for your class, when you get message in Yellow from Silverwing this message only : " {your characters first name} Can Only See There Minds Eye " <-- That is the message i messed up it not the awakenerd message i do wonder what that message is about or for? it spam the screen liek crazy and it only picks on 1 group members? I need to know that?

So long story my very first trip into Veeshan's right, back in october, i zone in and get the taking on track quest. I had free account and was lv 80. I zone out do /who and ask a nice lv 95 druid for help migth have been a mystic me dunno. She was supper good at zone know it perfect, and said she had the " WRENCH" wich was a old item from before updates and a quest item from veeshan's peek acess quest, i guess me dunno wiki says need wrench?. Some how she solo Silverwing. She pulled him to teleporter i dont know how she click of blue screen maybe she never got it. Guess what i did... I "cancel" the taking on trakanon quest when we grouped before it all, making room for my quest Journal. Old free account only room for 20. It like some big fat voice in my head took over my thinking, well ill do it later in a guild, and after silverwing was dead i got the quest again and now....IM GOING NUTS HERE.

Silverwing is only dragon in VP i need for trakanon acess. Every time i ask lv 95 for help, (i have gold now and im lv 95 good gear also) they always say i need one of each class, Now i know thats not true, so i get upset i know seen that priest class player solo it and also on freeport server i seen a monk solo silverwing. Now everyone says i need one of every class. I know oner thing it is weird for a Oger to be a wizard and i know some people like to joke about the fact that they pushed and ranted so much game got changed.

I read Wiki and i read ZAM. I need the honest truth from some one who has done silverwing in last 30 days after all the updates. NO FAIR MAKE UP JOKES AND STUFF !!! I over do my first post a bit me sorry me not mnormally rant, i dont understand this "Silverwing has awakened {players char name} message that going on during figh tover and over what is that? I need step by step walk through..

Can i Get a real Dev or Guide or GM to please post how this fight works after all the weird LU updates please it be huge big nice help????

Problem been silverwing gets to 69% or 66% then take no damage and he not put blue eye sight on anyone. With nothing to click on or maybe me missing somthing, his hp never go down then he seems to fully heal up? Really need help here.

1) is there or was there ever a wrench? Is the Key from taskmaster room right thingy?

2) Do i HAVE To clicky on those 2 levers? Why wiki say there are 4 levers i only find 2?

3) where is priest pole to click off blue screen really?

4) does useing a mercany mess up the script or make it impossiable to do?

5) Does it help to do the acess quest for veeshan's peek to win this fight? I dont know why acess quest where removed? Also what is "a Moppet Shoppe" that does sound right at all or look right was that redone?

6) I know zone "emerald dreams" you must have one of each class thats 4 classes for that zone. I know i seen nice priest player solo it, so truth here, from a dev a real one or gm or guide, honest, do we have to have 1 fighter 1 mage 1 priest and 1 warrior at lv 95 to win over silverwing now? (me think everyone playing mean joke talking about emerald dreams and saying instead it silverwing me dunno)

7) plz plz plz please step by step walk through from begining to end for my lb 95 assasin how to do silverwing. If i need 1 more player because to clicky off blue screen then thats possiable, i want to get trak acess for my guild, really stuck on this.

8) whats with those 2 switches do they have to be fliped?

9) why silverwings hp goto 68% then stayt here stuck ?

10) me not rant no more tired of players asaying o yes ill help get there try one say need every class and quit over and over for 6 months straight like they got nothing better to do it weird!!! Some nice help please ^.^
  17. Atan Well-Known Member

I have given you all the answers in this thread. It just so happens my son and I boxed this encounter lastnight as we farmed gear for level locked pvp players we have.

The levers are not required as they only affect the amount of adds you get. You need the item from taskmaster area to disable the field generators (the wierd U shaped tower things around the room). Each 20% or so a different archtype gets a purple vision and must click the 'candle' in the room. If they hug the walls, they can do so without running into the orbs.

Its the only mob left in VP you actually have to do the script for, so I understand its challenging for you, but all the details of the script have been provided to you and there is no reason you should not be able to execute it.
  18. Aran Anar Active Member

well when you and your "son" whats that called "boxed" the encounter did you win over silverwing? I dont boxed what ever that is i play the game. Strange how "slang" words find way into game so much that it seems it overtakes the game, stupid useless words like DPS and Grant...

The Levers turn on and off the stun globes that much i know. I have a key from taskmasters room. I ask question why does Wiki say need "wrench" thats different word than "key". ????

{ It Be Really NIce to Update Wiki With after ******* made others change game around when it worked fine before inforation}

Why the was the barriors removed and the acces quest removed for Veeshan's Peek? --> I think that is what messing up the zone. <-- To a new player who never play EQ2 before, with acess quests removed and you can go down any of the 4 hall ways to any raid boss now, it used to be you had to do zone in the right order to Open UP the other areas first, for a new player they would think game is broken, or they dont know how to do it. My guess is thats why it was changed so dumb people can mess with others over it like they made it when they never did.

I had enough of "ever biff" stupid retareded junk.... where is the Before stupid revamp version of eq2 ?

I see message now " will level your char for 100 plat per hour" Yea thats why you guys did this right? So can log on and level players past content then they never learn anything about game and feel they have to pay some player to get any where? Let em guess youwant everyone to feel as dumb as yourself for nothing better to do? We know who they are....

It Worked fine back in 2006 and 2007, 2008 why change it around? Now every idiot has there own opinion on how this zone is done. Why? How it was before there was NO Chance At Ever Messing It Up, It worked great and no one ever got it wrong, you Had to do it all in the Right order to even open up the other areas, you had to do the acess quest or you couldnt zone into Veeshan's Peek and that was done so that the zone worked like it was supposed to.

So a bunch of dorks rant and rave till they get EQ2 to change it for them i know that game update 53 fixed alot of things.. also it messed up alot of stuff. It was not broke it worked why fix it and remove the barriers for each main hall way inside the zone and why make it so not need to do quest first? I know why now.... that way a bunch of dorks can mess with people over it for something to do they think it is funny. It is "Emerald Dreams" zone you need 1 of each for would everyone stop saying that liek they think there some kind of smart guy. Alll you had to do was leave it way it was not go "jimmy" rigging it around, how stupid can you get?

So far in last 6 months i have seen 2 people win over silver wing. I made mistake myself of cancel the quest so now he all i need in there for my quest. One player was very carefull and did all the script's for each boss inside and did it in rigth order, said they had a special item frm a quest, me dunno have not seen them on again. The other guy was only showing off and im shure tryed to kill my char on purpose and then win for a joke. Well it was only 20 quests alowed in journal before now i got gold account.

I know the answer to this of course now thinking it over, i read finnaly a few days ago on a old walk through think it was zam, that to open up wing or hall way to silverwing you had to do other named first. There is a order to it if not done right it can glitch the zone. Then the "Saftey exploit" script would come in, game seeing it as you are trying to cheat and heal silverwing to 100%.

For EQ2 game Devolper and guides:

It best for game and for new players, who might want to buy gold accounts, EQ2. It Best to put the acess quests back in game like it was for Kunark. That way no glitch with the "safty exploit" script on raid mobs. That is a old script put into both eq1 and eq2 to stop players from cheating and to keep the zones working as there where ment to. There is no way to remove it and it is not going to be removed it impossiable, it put there by the people who really did make the game so that cheaters not win. Have to get Nexiona before Silverwing, and other raid mobs, in the right order, have to work through the quests to have the right items (like need staff for protector's relm or it not work or for veneril sathir all in story of kunark all in script)

Thats the best and only real thing to do with this. You guys want to sell gold accounts, and new players should not have to pay some stupid guy who only knows tank and spank way of doing it... liek 100 plat per hour thats in a way is trying to turn a game into there own private company. Well it only game platinum not real money, still thats not fair to new players.

What was done here, if you happen to play game before it changed around it was eaiser and more platinum dropped of the chests now it reduced and "power monger" type players rule the game world? That wrong.

Also the new theme of evil rules the game world and whatever "Obol's" quest is really, the queen of qeynos dyes at start and you guys want me to pay some stupid barbarian he man conan type brutus to get threw game. Peopel have tryed to help then they say "you need every class" NO YOU DO NOT DAM IT what the hell is there stupid jke with that.

WARNING To Game devolper,.,,, do you see patteren here? It not me really it guys trying to get game changed how they want,.... dont change "Emerald Dreams" at all, keep it so you need the old quests before can do it, need 1 of each class for it then thats good for that zone. Was that zone ever changed maybe after city revamp me dunno. This my last post on this., i was always trying to help in game you know debugg it all. We both know problem is here, you cant remove the old barriers and acess quests then hope that a new player not get lost thats not fair. I am shure was on purpose by some people to mess with others.... so they seem like they in charge. All of kunark is VERY Very much Script and story type expansion, You Have to Follow the Story to open it all up and when you do it is very fun and rewarding then. Most fun expasnion in game writen by best nice people ever, do it all in order then it great. Please put it back how it was supposed to be it to easy now to skip over something and get lost think you cant do it when it all there. Thank you - Arnar Arakth
  19. Davito Active Member

Dude, you need to chill out and read the information given to you several times already. You did a completely nonsensical, uninterpretable, spaz post and then ended it with "Thank you". You need to take a break and go outside. Silverwing will be here when you get back.

Be funny if your post got removed for language though after you spent 3 hours typing that.
    Arielle Nightshade likes this.
  20. Atan Well-Known Member

Yes, we won, done it several times as we are farming gear for PvP alts.

I played tank and mage, he played scout and healer. This gives us one of each archetype as required for the script.

We ignored levers cause you can avoid globes by hugging the walls moving around the room.

Your QQ amuses me considering we killed all this and figured it out on our own without wiki's, without YouTube videos, and without other players repeatedly telling us how to do it. Literally nothing has changed on this encounter since the time in which it was new.