silly question, but how do warlock spells look??

Discussion in 'Warlock' started by ARCHIVED-Deadmeatt, Mar 1, 2006.

1. ARCHIVED-Deadmeatt Guest

Do they look powerful? I mean with alot of posion and stuff. I remeber in Everquest the spell effects for those where always lame. The wizards had cool ice and fire ones etc. Sorry if it's a dumb question, i'm just new and curious.
  2. ARCHIVED-niennunb Guest

ummm they look like a big ball of gas :smileytongue: are spells are not so glamours as wizzys but I like the way how bone grasps looks like and when we cast Netheros
  3. ARCHIVED-Araxes Guest

Skeletal Grasp is cool. Netheros is cool. Dark Infestation looks awesome when it is cast but the initial graphic is over in about .5 seconds. :D The broodlings are kinda neat when they spawn ... if you can see them over the heads of your group.

One of the things that makes a big difference in the quality of the graphic you will see is the particle settings. However - these are pretty intensive in terms of video memory and processor usage and so ... even on a top-end machine ... it's difficult to really get the full effects. But some spells looks siginificantly different at higher particle settings.