Silent City: Tomb of Seers

Discussion in 'Zones and Populations' started by Kaguz, Oct 30, 2017.

1. Kaguz New Member

So for the past 4 days or so, I've been trying to run this quest line i believe before the expansion launch etc.

Anyways I got to the silent city: tomb of seers part from the npc in lavastorm that opens the portal for you to use. I use the portal and it just sits at loading zone. The little dragon blinks in and out and 1.0Kbs overlays that over and over really fast.
    I let it sit there for at least 6 hours Saturday when trying to zone to this place. Went and had fun etc with the children, wife outside, and just decided to let it sit. Came back and checked and it was still doing the same thing.

Every night so far I have been checking since I got to this point on Thursday I think or Wednesday, and it's been doing the same thing.

Checked all assets and they show as good for validation.

Has anyone had this issue with this zone? Please let me know of any resolve for it.

Thank you!
  2. Steelviper Active Member

Hmm, what is this zone all about? First time I hear of it, and not seeing "any" info about it on the net aside one or two Russian websites. And in Lavastorm of all things, where Silent City is a Sinking Sands zone?

Edit: Nevermind, I see it's from the PoP prelude quest Strange Sensations, guess I didn't memorize the quest when doing it.