Sigs by Ronja - part 3

Discussion in 'Signatures' started by ARCHIVED-shirka, Feb 12, 2007.

1. ARCHIVED-Upichu Guest

The purple caught me off guard. LOL I like it thanks for the great work.
  2. ARCHIVED-shirka Guest

[p]Caelestis's sig is done: (requested 450x100)[/p][p][IMG][/p][p]He gave specific colors he didn't want and those were all bright colors. That and his magnificent shining armor gave me the idea for a silver-sig. The description of his char told me he is a gentle kind of person. I tried to symbolise that with the glass window in the background. It's actually a piece of the armor, processed to resemble silvery glass. He is a tank, daring enough to walk past glass and not put a scratch on it. The font is straight and noble and just a bit transparent to enhance the glass-effect. Hope he likes it, I know I do [IMG] [/p]
  3. ARCHIVED-SapphireSniper Guest

Very nice Ronja :) I love the silvery colors :)
  4. ARCHIVED-evilBanshee Guest

Nice seeing you keeping your good work up ronja :) Continue with that. And thanks once again for the sig, that you made a while ago. :)
  5. ARCHIVED-lyrinx Guest

[p]sorry. wrong thread.[/p]
  6. ARCHIVED-shirka Guest

thanks Helliano. Your sig is still one of my favourites. I love the danger she poses. I'm very glad there is some kind of fence between me and Hell :)
  7. ARCHIVED-shirka Guest

free for a request!! (just to let you know, my work-list is empty)
  8. ARCHIVED-OmegaKain Guest

• what graphic did you want? signature size 500x150 (other size on request), paperdoll size 170x305.
    • text you would like in your char: name, class, race, server, guild, quote, etc...
    • colors you absolutely do NOT want in your sig?
    • describe your char: happy, moody, evil, funny, pita?
  9. ARCHIVED-SinjenTrachion Guest

Are you still taking requests?
  10. ARCHIVED-shirka Guest

[p]yes I do. but atm I have some work on hold.[/p][p]besides: RL-graphic stuff came in. I have to finish that first. Creating a DVD cover. So if your willing to wait a little, you can post your request :)[/p]
  11. ARCHIVED-SinjenTrachion Guest

[p]1. Signature size: 500x150 [/p][p]2. Solathan Val`Kavek 70 Shadowknight of 'Blood and Honor' Quote"It's by our Blood and by our Honor that we are Knights" Sever "Antonia Bayle" [/p][p]3. No real preference on coloring [/p][p]4.Any mood will do. He's pretty serious but honor bound if that helps any.[/p] [p](If these are too dark, let me know and I will make new ones.) [/p][p]http://s149.photobucket.com/albums/s65/Sydor_AB/?action=view&current=EQ2_000056.jpg[/p][p]http://s149.photobucket.com/albums/s65/Sydor_AB/?action=view&current=EQ2_000057.jpg[/p][p]http://s149.photobucket.com/albums/s65/Sydor_AB/?action=view&current=EQ2_000059.jpg[/p][p]http://s149.photobucket.com/albums/s65/Sydor_AB/?action=view&current=EQ2_000060.jpg[/p][p]http://s149.photobucket.com/albums/s65/Sydor_AB/?action=view&current=EQ2_000061.jpg[/p]
  12. ARCHIVED-shirka Guest

they are a bit dark but the char itself is light enough. there are no close-ups. or did you want your char smaller in your sig? best results for screenies is on the docks of sinking sands, I think. The daylight is beautiful there. Gives shadows and depth to the face. <hint hint :)>
  13. ARCHIVED-SinjenTrachion Guest

Hint taken. I will have to post them tonight when I am able to get on the game to take new ones.
  14. ARCHIVED-SinjenTrachion Guest

15. ARCHIVED-shirka Guest

absolutely fabulous! you're sure your name isn't Georgous?
  16. ARCHIVED-SinjenTrachion Guest

No, I think its just the Evil Koada'dal aspect of the character. :p
  17. ARCHIVED-Tazzrin Guest

• what graphic did you want? signature size 500x150 (other size on request), paperdoll size 170x305.
    • text you would like in your char: name, class, race, server, guild, quote, etc...
    • colors you absolutely do NOT want in your sig?
    • describe your char: happy, moody, evil, funny, pita?
    • take screenshots and post your links to them. do not post the screenshot, just the link.

Looking to have a sig made. Anything would be appreciated :)
    o 500x150
    o Name: Youben Served, Class: Warden, Server: Nagafen, Guild: Insurrection, Quote: I'm gonna live forever, or die trying
    o Describe your char: Moody, PITA
    o I have screenshots I have taken, but have no idea how to link them here, will need some help with that.
  18. ARCHIVED-evilBanshee Guest

19. ARCHIVED-shirka Guest

[p]Omegakain was one of the first who requested a sig from me. And he returned to have a new one made. Well, if that isn't a compliment I don't know what is! Isn't he just like a workman, walking away from a good days work? (I wonder if he realizes that everbody killed the Juggernaut in Nektropos Castle at least once in the game..hmmm?)[/p][p][IMG][/p][p]hope you like it, again Omegakain :)[/p][p]@ Youben: just make an account at photobucket or any other image hosting site and start uploading your pictures. then you can post the links here. just the links please. if you post them as images it would take too much space in this thread. thank you![/p]
  20. ARCHIVED-suture2000 Guest

I just had to stop by and tell you that I was peacefully enjoying a cookie over here and as soon as I read the flavor text of that sig, about 800 delicious little crumbs came flying out of my mouth and danced along the keyboard. Thanks for that. ;p