Shipwrecked on Rata Nui

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Faeonara, Jan 5, 2017.

1. Faeonara Well-Known Member

I published this house quite some time ago but never did get around to posting a couple of screenies .Since we seem to have some extra downtime today It is as good a time as any to pop a couple up now.
    It is in HoF on Skyfire around 30 something I think. The owner/decorator is Faeonara and it is the Rum Runner Island house .
    The Scroll on the beach where you enter and the actors scattered around will give you the idea the theme is built around . Here is hoping you don't find it too cheesy :p
    [IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

Please do drop by if you are in the area and enjoy :)
    Ceyllynn, Snowmoon, Puckling and 11 others like this.
  2. Ceyarrecks Wunnfirr Well-Known Member

wow.
    that actually looks quite interesting,...
    rather a nice place to be ship wrecked, heh
  3. Mystyrys Well-Known Member

Robinson Crusoe style I love it!
  4. Gretel Well-Known Member

I love it! I always tour that house when houses are on sale thinking, "I love it, but what would I do with it?" This is great! I will make a note to tour it when they give us our servers back. And this horribly cold week, with Frostfell over now (*sniffle*) is the perfect time for a warm tropical house to tour! :)
  5. Merriel Well-Known Member

This place looks absolutely fabulous! I love the rooftops you created on all three structures. I know we just started back up in school again, but I learned yesterday that after next week, I have another two week break coming up. I will definitely make it a point to spend a few of those days server hopping and catching up on touring all the wonderful homes I've missed as of late. My tour will definitely include this one as well. :)
  6. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

So I had some unexpected time that was free so I did this...
  7. Faeonara Well-Known Member

Ocarinah thank you so much dear for taking the time to do this for me After all the work you have been doing with the FF stuff and other things I am surprised you have any energy left lol . You did a great job showcasing the house for me and so I am sending you a great big virtual HUG <3
  8. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

HUG <3. I really love touring houses (especially awesome ones like yours) and trying to relax before I attempt to organize all the frostfell goodies that have not yet been put away.
  9. Wizzam Well-Known Member

Wow, this is incredible! I really love how creative you got with the items and how true to feel everything is. I have a toon on Skyfire now for exactly this reason - To admire and tour work over there and this house is definitely tops on my list to check out now. Thank you for sharing your work, it would be a shame not to open it to others to enjoy!!!
  10. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Refresh my memory, Fae; is this the one you let an alt of mine tour when it was under construction? Looks wonderful! :D

Uwk
    Merriel, Faeonara and Gretel like this.
  11. Faeonara Well-Known Member

I think you did visit Uwk , I am apt to ask the guildies to come be my eyes when I am not sure something looks right . In fact though I am quite sure they get tired of me asking them to come tell me if ??? they are so supportive they never hesitate to tell me what they think and I love the enthusiasm and encouragement they give me to see a work through to completion much like the deco community at large .
    It is that feedback and support that keeps me trying to outdo myself each time I take up a project . In this case it was my first large project with complex buildings made from scratch and my very first use of the circle tool which thanks to Jazzabelle's blog and videos I was able to sort of figure out a little . So even if it took almost 6 weeks to do I was in the end very happy with the result .
    Thanks Uwk for your support then and now :)
  12. Puckling Active Member

I just popped in and took a tour and I must say its worth the visit. There are a lot of fun little details that just are not captured in the photo.

Thank you for sharing!
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  13. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

It abounds in fun little details, yeah! :D

Uwk
    Puckling and Merriel like this.