Shiny: Cant see target

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Zylara, Sep 12, 2023.

1. Zylara Well-Known Member

Shattered Unrest Solo
    288.10, 0.00, 0.00
    Tried different angles but still get the message 'Cant see target'
    Twyla likes this.
  2. Zhevally Well-Known Member

Did you try jumping up on something? A lot of the shinies require you to jump up on something, which became necessary in avoiding other LOS issues
    Twyla likes this.
  3. Roxtar Member

Skyfire
    Defiler
    affects gameplay often
    Gnomes and people wearing the moppet shrink can be right next to you in several of the platforms in shattered unrest and can not be healed, cured, or rezzed because cant see target. The beastlord in our group took the moppet buff of so he was able to be seen but the gnome was out of luck. Also another group later gnome was can't see target. I think there is a problem with floor textures.
    Twyla, Melkior and Zylara like this.
  4. Zylara Well-Known Member

It was on the floor and tried every which way before I came and put a bug report sigh
    Twyla likes this.
  5. Zylara Well-Known Member

OK so was reading someone elses bug post about in moppet form other things going wonky, so made myself bigger again and sure enough same spot could collect it that time, so yeah being in moppet form causes problems
    Kaitheel likes this.
  6. Chrol Developer

The zone has been updated to help combat this line of sight issue with the shinies, so hopefully you won't run into it going forward, even with shrink active. But if you still do, please reply here with the coordinates of the shiny.

Thanks!
    Twyla and Roxtar like this.
  7. Zhevally Well-Known Member

I'm as tiny as can be, and after the final round of changes all of em have had something I can jump on to grab them, which helps. There is one, I forget where, that still requires me to get really close to it, but all have been reachable - and I cap out shrink lol

I was going to try to see that one to see what the nearby thing to jump on is, but the loc 288, 0, 0 is showing as completely out of the zone area for me
    Twyla likes this.