Sheeva's Sigs

Discussion in 'Signatures' started by ARCHIVED-Thantis, Jul 17, 2008.

1. ARCHIVED-Thantis Guest

[IMG]

I have been making signatures for friends and guild mates for a long time now and they have urged me to post a thread here. I love to do them and make them for free.

If you would like a sig just let me know a vague idea of what you would like, such as colors and what text to include. Most people have requested 2 shots on their sig however if you would like only one let me know in your request.
    You can send screenshots and detailed request to sheevavanora@yahoo.com.

Keep in mind if you are sending me the screenshots there are a few things to remember when taking suitable shots...

Lighting - Please take them in a well lit place during the day in an outdoor area and take off anything that generates light such as torches and things of the sort.

Surroundings - Try to make sure there is a BIG difference in your background and skin tone and armor. Also try to keep the background simple... Water works best.

The most important thing to keep in mind however is quality. Make sure that they are the best quality possible. If you send me some screenshots that I can’t use I may ask you to send more and give you tips or ask you to set up a time with one of the photo volunteers.
    Also get a lot of different shots, using emotes and buffs that way I have a few to choose from. Make sure to cancel all buffs that have particle effects as they make block your characters face or armor.

I usually make a few different sigs to choose from. Time frame is dependant on how many requests I have. I do currently have a waiting list but I am taking requests if you would like one.
  2. ARCHIVED-Thantis Guest

Here are some of my happy customers!

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
  3. ARCHIVED-Thantis Guest

The sig's that I gave as examples were all made for guild portal so they are slightly bigger than the ones for the forums. So when you send in your request please include what size you would like
  4. ARCHIVED-Seagoat Guest

Great work! I particularly like Maenyla's. :D Welcome to the insanity!
  5. ARCHIVED-Kethaera Guest

Welcome! I added you to our stickied artist list, hope that's OK.
  6. ARCHIVED-Thantis Guest

That is very ok! Thank you
  7. ARCHIVED-Thantis Guest

Ok something I haven't done much of is sigs using pictures rather than EQ2 toons. Normally I like to make sigs very personal to the character but occasionally I get the request to make one using a favorite picture or someone who would rather have something more artistic. This is one of those cases.

I present to you Kazumi

[IMG]
  8. ARCHIVED-Thantis Guest

Ok here are 3 new one's...
    [IMG][IMG]
    [IMG]
  9. ARCHIVED-Beckah Guest

You do a lot of really great work! I love the first Kiele one in red that you just made!
  10. ARCHIVED-Thantis Guest

Thank you so much Beckah
  11. ARCHIVED-Thantis Guest

Here is a set I made on request from Lyranny.. I had alot of fun and ended up making 6 for her because I was looking for just the right one LOL It turns out she likes them all and is going to rotate them YAY

[IMG][IMG]
  12. ARCHIVED-Thantis Guest

For some reason not all of them posted so here are the other 4

[IMG][IMG]
    [IMG][IMG]
  13. ARCHIVED-Megumiko01 Guest

Those are all very nice!
  14. ARCHIVED-Thantis Guest

Thank you very much for the compliment! I have seen your artwork, you are truly an artist!
  15. ARCHIVED-Thantis Guest

Here is one I did by request for Falska

[IMG]
  16. ARCHIVED-SeaKretNINja Guest

Excellent work on all of these.
  17. ARCHIVED-Thantis Guest

Thank you very much my little fae friend
  18. ARCHIVED-Thantis Guest

Now I give you Jynxxie! I dont know which she is going to use yet so here is the set

[IMG][IMG]
    [IMG][IMG]
    [IMG]
  19. ARCHIVED-Thantis Guest

Here is the desktop I made for Lyranny

[IMG]
  20. ARCHIVED-Jynxx00 Guest

Using the one below.
    Thanks a bunch, I love em all!!