"Shave and a Cut" height slider doesn't work.

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Aethos, Oct 26, 2023.

1. Aethos Well-Known Member

Edit: Sorry, HEIGHT slider.

Height slider doesn't work with recustomizing. Other sliders work fine as far as I've seen. I am not in an illusion. I have no illusions on me, and I have "hide illusion" turned off (meaning illusions will show up if I have one one, and I do not have one on). I am not mounted. I found an old thread about this that describes this happening seven years ago.

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq...ne-else-not-able-to-change-their-size.571873/

This is my half elf's height with minimum height versus a wardrobe.
    [IMG]
    ----------------------

This is my half elf's size versus a wardrobe with maximum height.

[IMG]

No, they're not the same picture. They're taken after a logout, even.

I was trying to get his soga height to match his default height, but it appears I can't adjust his soga height at all, so he's just randomly half a foot taller in soga.

Maybe we should have not made the whole menu happen inside the game and left customization to character select. This appears to be what broke it.

EDIT: It's worth noting that all other sliders work just fine. When saving, other changes including other sliders are immediately visible to myself and people around me the moment I click "OK". I can do nothing (relogs, nothing) to make the height slider work.
    dalponis, Twyla and Cusashorn like this.
  2. dalponis Member

Make sure to request a refund for your two bits!
  3. Aethos Well-Known Member

Any word on this? Given the other thread is from 2016, i'm hoping that maybe 8 years is long enough for a bug to persist.
    Unknown Entity likes this.