Shattered Unrest Solo Daily Quest Loot Broken

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Ichoris, Sep 19, 2023.

1. Ichoris Well-Known Member

I think the final quest loot for the Daily Solo version is broken. I have run this 10 times or more. EVERY single time the loot I get from the quest reward crate is: Bulbous Repugnance. EVERY single time. I get that it's a random loot roll but this doesn't seem to be working properly. It doesn't seem possible to get the same reward over 10 times in a row. If it is then your random number generator is very very bad. Can someone please loot into this? Something isn't right. Thanks!
    Observing and Twyla like this.
  2. Taled Well-Known Member

The quest doesn't have 'regular' loot tied to it. Next time you pick it up, take a look at what is actually available in the chest - it is coded to force pick one item from the list, but with mercs, familiars, and the 'rare' special item being the main rewards and overseer stuff being the 'bonus' roll options, getting the treasured familiar is not particularly surprising.

Think of it this way - If you buy lottery tickets and they have a 95% chance to lose, a 4% chance to win a free ticket, a 0.9% chance to win double the ticket cost and a 0.1% chance to win a real prize, are you surprised if you lose 15 times in a row?
    Twyla likes this.
  3. Ichoris Well-Known Member

Yes I did look at the list. It seems pretty large. I get that the odds of getting the rare stuff is low. Still doesn't seem correct to get the same item that many times. Next time I get the quest I will look at the loot more carefully. At first glance the list seemed like it contained quite a few items. Nobody else is complaining so maybe it's working like you said and it's fine.
    Observing and Twyla like this.
  4. Cusashorn Well-Known Member

I got an overseer agent that I already had when i completed it today.

I would rather take 335+ gear.
    Breanna likes this.