Shattered Lands Armor Museum

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Slythara, Mar 19, 2020.

1. Slythara Member

Hello everyone! Slythara from Halls of Fate here. I have been asked to share the news of my magnificent armor museum since not many people know it exists. Shattered Lands Armor Museum by Felfonay (me also) I have been working on this project for many years and it's still an ongoing endeavor.Right now I have over 873 different suits of armor displayed. Not all have their pieces finished but you can get an idea of what that suit will look like.
    All I ask is if you have time stop by to see what the game creators has to offer us and gawk at the pretty armor. Also if you have a piece that I do not and wish to help please feel free to contact me in game so I can get closer to being finished on that suit of armor. I do have a book with all the contributors so your name will be immortalized forever for your kindness.
    I do have other museums which display some more of the games unique items and here's a list:
    Cloak Over Time Museum by Jahia (over 717 cloaks displayed)
    Hallowed Halls Of Shields by Daarevon (over 495 shields displayed)
    There are 6 other museums which are not open to the public yet because they are not near finished: Paintings, Lore and legend, Heritage, Furniture, tapestries and Weaponry
    I have taken it upon myself to display as much of the games items as I can. Thanks for your time and I hope you enjoy my efforts!

There are pics on facebook in the EQ2 Homeshow group. I posted it today.
    Andrea Shuck
  2. draidean Well-Known Member

These houses are amazing!! Thank you so much Slythara for all your work on these! A complete clothing collection is something we've needed for a really long time and you are filling a HUGE and Very Important gap here. I know it isn't finished yet but as far as I know it's the most comprehensive compilation that we have. Your cloak museum is my favorite =D
    Let's help her finish! And definitely visit, like, and spread the word because they are incredible.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  3. Merriel Well-Known Member

Sounds like you are creating the same sort of armor museum that Fyuri and Ceyarrecks have on Maj'dul server. I give you a lot of credit, as I have tried to help with that endeavor. It is a HUGE project to take on. I am also working on a cloak museum, which has been a work in progress for several years now and I just can't seem to get it close enough to being finished to publish it.

As for armor sets, know that some armor sets were never completed by the developers, so you will definitely have some incomplete sets since some of the other pieces were never even created. It is an enormous task to try and put all those armor sets together, as there are so very many of them in game.Thumbs up to you for your museums!
  4. draidean Well-Known Member

Where are these other armor museums of which you speak :)
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  5. Merriel Well-Known Member

They are not published, but they do have visitor access to them. If you visit the Heritage of Time museum that Ceyarrecks created, displaying all the Heritage quest rewards, there are portals to a number of different museums on the Maj'dul server.

Both the Armor museum and the Cloak museum have portals there. Heritage of Times is (or last I know of) published so you can go to the Leaderboards and do a search for Heritage and you should be able to easily find it. Owner is Ceyarrecks, if I recall correctly (though it could be one of his many alts).
  6. draidean Well-Known Member

Thank you =)