Shariseya's Blue Castle - Kromzek Portal - Thurgadin {Video Tour}

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Febrith, Mar 20, 2017.

1. Febrith Well-Known Member

Hi all
    Here's another requested video from the Thurgadin server. Sorry it's so long - there was a lot to see in here!:)

Katz2, Yachiru-san, Wizzam and 2 others like this.
  2. Gwethana New Member

Thanks @ Febrith for taking the video, you did a great job on it =)
    btw: all house actors in there are chars that are really existing... I bugged my raid force ;D
    ... and yes, I'm a "she" ^^
    Faeonara likes this.
  3. Febrith Well-Known Member

Gern geschehen - es war sehr schon:)
    Faeonara likes this.
  4. Faeonara Well-Known Member

Wow that was a huge build ! Nicely done I cant imagine how long this took . It truly is a Blue Castle .
    Yachiru-san likes this.
  5. Gwethana New Member

about a year... not all the time for sure, but always when I had the time and was in the mood ;D
    Faeonara likes this.
  6. Gwethana New Member

btw @ Febrith: What program did you use to make the video?
  7. Febrith Well-Known Member

I used OBS - Open Broadcasting Software (OBS Studio)
  8. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

*** for some reason OBS won't work on my machine so I have to find something else ***
  9. Gwethana New Member

Thx 4 info, will check that out...
  10. Wizzam Well-Known Member

This was beautiful to see! I love the theater area!
    The Kromzek is such a massive home and you've really mastered it. Thank you both for sharing!
    Spextasy and Febrith like this.
  11. Gwethana New Member

TY so much =)

It's fun to build houses, but even more, if you share ideas (and maybe inspire others)
    Febrith likes this.
  12. Gwethana New Member

Finally found the time to look up and install the program... ;D
    Seems to work well for me, so maybe will be able to do the next video myself ^^
    Febrith likes this.
  13. Febrith Well-Known Member

Good news! I'll look forward to it hon:)
  14. Yachiru-san Well-Known Member

What part of OBS doesn't work?
  15. Yachiru-san Well-Known Member

Wow, What amazing work! Wonderful, just absolutely wonderful! Great video Feb!
  16. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

Pretty much all of it. Once I try to film anything it give me an error at the bottom saying that something is full?? I forget the exact error but it won't film anything or only does a few seconds and stops.
  17. Gwethana New Member

TY :) @ Yachiru-san
  18. Gwethana New Member

Yay, I made it in the Hall of Fame =)) Thx all that voted and feel free to bring it up a bit more by spending some *thumbups* ;D

Actually it's on place 33 on Thurgadin =)
  19. Febrith Well-Known Member

Grats hon:)
  20. Gwethana New Member

Hey all =)

I've got a question: Is there any possibility to trade houses from one char to another on the same account? If not, that would be a great idea for the devs... I got several houses on chars, that I don't like anymore and that I can't delete, because their houses are so sweet *gg. Just insert a house trading potion or something like that on the marketplace?

And another question: Is there any chance to make it possible to insert at least certain items into a house after you published it without loosing your ranking? This way you could add the newest teleporters and your housing trophies.

Greetings, Shariseya