Shadowknight group evac

Discussion in 'Shadowknight' started by ARCHIVED-Rapinis11, Nov 19, 2004.

1. ARCHIVED-Rapinis11 Guest

I see on the sony site that Shadowknights get a group evac which sounds pretty usefull but does anyone know when this spell is available? what level?

Im assuming the main utility spell difference between pally and SK is the evac compared to the pally resurection?
  2. ARCHIVED-Hagginsbst Guest

Good question, I remember seeing this myself and I haven't heard any new information on whether we get it or not. I know scouts get it at lvl 25 or something. Was this something available in beta and not in final?
  3. ARCHIVED-Jaranna Guest

No idea, but I'd like to know as well. All three spells listed in the magic section for the Shadowknight subclass are not listed on the 1-50 Combat arts/spell list in this forum. They are:

Shadowy Elusion: group evac
    Malevolent Soldier: Pet spell
    Paragon of Malevolence: sounds like a lich spell.

Now, it's very possible that all threeof these infringed too much on another archetype's job. The pet spell would give someone a "useful" pet without being a necro or conjurer. The paragon spell would minimize the need for the mage's power healing spells. And perhaps one of the scout's major archetypal abilities is the group evac.

I would like to see these implemented though. I loved running around looking like a skeleton in EQ. Bring back the Amulet of Necropotence!!!