Shades of Drinal: Fate's Crusade

Discussion in 'Quests and Seasonal Events' started by Darln, Jan 16, 2015.

1. Darln Active Member

Steward's Mantle of Eternity is a quest reward item from Shades of Drinal: Fate's Crusade and was originally a level 93 cloak with 2 white adornment slots and one yellow adornment slot. The yellow adornment is Soulful Stand which originally came already equipped in the yellow adornment slot of the cloak Steward's Mantle of Eternity. After the update today, the cloak has been reduced to a level 90 and the yellow adornment Soulful Stand at a level 92 can no longer be equipped in that cloak. It seems a little wonky that originally SOE had this adornment already equipped in a COE item automatically as a signature quest reward and now it can no longer be used for which it was originally intended. Please fix the yellow adornment so that it can be equipped back into the Steward's Mantle of Eternity.

I already put in a petition about this and the reply was:

01/15/2015 03:18 PM
    Hi Darlyn,

I understand your yellow adornment, Soulful Strand, popped off your Steward's Mantle of Eternity today and now you can't use it on that item. I've sent up a bug report about the issue with the adorments being 92 and the item is only 90. You might also want to post to the Forums since the Developers often read and reply there. I would suggest keeping an eye on any upcoming Game Updates to see if this has been addressed.

We appreciate you being an All-Access Member! If there's anything else we can help you with, please feel free to contact us.

Sincerely,

GM Violetann
    SOE Customer Support

2. Llwellyn Active Member

There is a post in the Items forum about this, and they are already working on it due to the posts there:

Once it's fixed, it should be in patch notes, and then the yellow adornments will be able to go back into the cloak (and hopefully any of the other items, also - the cloaks weren't the only things changed!).
    Shmogre likes this.