SF AA changes, what to get?

Discussion in 'Shadowknight' started by ARCHIVED-asteldian, Feb 13, 2010.

1. ARCHIVED-asteldian Guest

So, with the changes happening in the latest expansion I was curious about what people are going with on their AA lines, I know some mentioned it in the stickied post, but I thought a dedicated thread could be helpful.

Also what is the new order of priority for AAs (for those SKs without a huge number stockpiled)
    Would you recomend STA up to crits, then the entire STR line followed by Reaver then Wis? Or would you get STA, STR, Wis then move to Reaver?
    Be interesting to see what people think
  2. ARCHIVED-Velik_NVashe Guest

I've really been wondering the same thing. I had Avenger & Reaver before, along with spell crit from the INT line and a bunch of random things in the SK tree.
    I noticed that the max ranks for a lot of things has been increased, so I'm tempted to put the full ten into Swift Attack and Avenger's Relentlessness for speed. I don't know, though, not to mention that I just got SF so the Shadows tree is now opened to me. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!
  3. ARCHIVED-Aeadiin Guest

10 10 2 2 for avenging invigoration is the new first line for me, then 4 10 for trample then work crits then reaver. I'm not actually speccing fully into crits (have 3 points in now), because in groups I still hit high 80's without any adornments, and I could easily get 100% with adorns.
  4. ARCHIVED-Levatino Guest

have 137 aa now at lvl 37.
    my crusader tree is this 10 10 2 1 in STR line, 4 10 in STA and 4 7 in INT, reaver 21 points and 21 points in decay (especially for the debuffs) 3 points in insinuate and the other 5 points in enhance doom rays.
    Then the last points in the TSO lines. General tree is just personal choice. I love to harvest so have put 5 points there to have a chance to double harvest. Once had the jackpot twice (10 raw + 1 rare) in one harvest Other 5 points in mount speed. Fighter line I have 5 points in Swinging Strike and Offensive Prowess (I solo a lot) and the final ability ofcourse. In the crusader tree I have put 5 points in Cavaliers Call, 5 points in Knights stance and 5 points in Valor in Battle.
    I have 3 points to get and spend before the big saving until I'm lvl 70 begins. Not sure where to put those 3 yet.
    Now where to start I must admit I was very sure before the AA revamp. When I had to start a Sk now I son't know where I would begin. I think I would start STR line first completely full then STA 4 10 then INT 4 7 and then reaver line.
    After that just personal choice
  5. ARCHIVED-Phelon_Skellhound Guest

Int line doesnt do much any more... to use someone elses example...
    If putting 10 points into the (Adds 1.2% of your strength to base damage of spells) puts you at 12% of your strength, then 1000 strength only gives you +120, 1500 STR gives +180

Really not worth the points IMO.