servers down?

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Lichlord, May 6, 2017.

1. Faeonara Well-Known Member

Bah this is so irritating ..trying to connect ..cycle through all login servers then game crashes with some unrecoverable whatever error message ... Finally got on after half hour trying to sort things out ..zone to get to guild and guess what ...back to same old scenario again ... For the sake of my sanity i hope they get this fixed but soon !
  2. Ckaal New Member

Yep - same symptoms as noted by Faeonara. Was in, got booted while zoning, unrecoverable error, can't get back in. Even had a difficult time getting logged into the forums to post this.

I know it's Saturday Daybreak, but....help? :)
  3. Enoibia Well-Known Member

Got kicked a couple of times while zoning in the past hour now I can't get back in and have an unrecoverable error message.
  4. Alenna Well-Known Member

got kicked ot character select when I tried to get into obulus frontier on one character managed ot get back on her again and camped to my next toon for my KA plant run got that done tried again tried to zone into obulus frontier on her had hte same trying log in servers and now cna't even get to character select now keep getting
    "Everquest II has detected an unrevoverable error and must shut down
    <verify> G:\live\eq2\game\Client:\src\ClientNet.cpp(647): m_pCon->GetStatus()== UdpLibrary::UdpConnection::cStatusConnected oof3b339 01611b34"
  5. Jaril New Member

That is the same error as when this happened last week, they never did explain what was broken or how to fix. =(
  6. Scottiekeith New Member

Same here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  7. Nyvara New Member

Now getting an Unrecoverable error when I try top log in.

<verify> G:\live\eq2\game\client\src\clientnet/cpp(647):
    m_pCon->Getstatus() ++
    Udplibray::UdpConnection::cstatusConnected
    0102b339 01701b34
  8. Coriel Active Member

Same here and for all my guildies.
  9. Golum Active Member

Seriously, this is crazy. How long will this be broken....:mad:
  10. Mhalaise New Member

Got on for 20 minutes, bombed around Butcher Block getting exploration achievement then tried to zone to Estate of Unrest - BOOM - and now can't get back in :(
  11. Alenna Well-Known Member

looks like it is company wide tried to get into DCUO and can't and when I tried to log into the DCUO forums got my log in information is not correct

DDOS attack?
  12. ugloopni Active Member

has anyone alerted holly via twitter?!
  13. Xianthia Well-Known Member

I'm in game at the moment on AB. The Login servers seem to be really erratic.

Now I'm "afraid" to zone :D
  14. Faeonara Well-Known Member

yes
  15. Oaklite Member

Sheesh, it took more than 30 minutes just to get into the forums. -.-

Now that I'm finally logged in after many attempts and it telling me my password or username was incorrect, I'd like to say that all my guildies and myself are unable to connect to EQ2. We get an unrecoverable error message if we can even get past the launcher.

Hope this isn't down for 24 hours like the last time. :(
  16. Justaplayer Member

I could log in for a few minutes and after zoning I got this error as well
  17. Razibhus New Member

Same Fatal Error message on Thurgadin, and lots of tries before logging in the forum too
  18. Neijya New Member

This is what I'm getting as well. Parts of me is glad to see it's not on my end, but that also means it can't be fixed from my end! :(
  19. Felinitis New Member

same error message here :(
  20. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

Same message for me on Test. Most of the times, the login doesn't work either and it took me 45 minutes to log into the forum.

I hope it will be back soon or that they'll extend the freeport festival. I couldn't log in during the week and hoped to buy my stuff today and now...