Servers are not up yet

Discussion in 'Official News and Announcements' started by ARCHIVED-Eovania, Jul 12, 2007.

1. ARCHIVED-Eovania Guest

[p]The servers are currently down due to an unforseen maintenance. Please apologize for the inconvinience; we hope they will be up in about 30 minutes.[/p][p]Thank you for your patience![/p][p]Eovania[/p]
  2. ARCHIVED-Minnie Guest

:shock: There goes my eq lunch break. =(
  3. ARCHIVED-Brainwarp Guest

How is this in any way our fault.. hahahaah ;) :) :)
  4. ARCHIVED-SisterTheresa Guest

[p]*dances across the text box she isn't supposed to be able to reply to*[/p][p]Pssst Grimwell ... :roll:[/p]
  5. ARCHIVED-Offem Guest

"Please apologize for the inconvenience" I'm really really sorry.... /wink
  6. ARCHIVED-Grimwell Guest

Be nice to Eovania! English is not her first language and you should be as happy as I am that she has my back covered and posted this before I could get to the office! Things took longer than normal today, and we are sorry that it happend (she was telling me to apologize! :thumbup:) and would have loved to tell ya ahead of time, but it wasn't expected to go longer than normal. At this point, all servers should be up, and everything should be fine. If it's not, please run about the room in a panic for at least five minutes, and then get in touch with CS because we'd like to know!