server transfer tokens?

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Zakh, Jun 6, 2015.

1. Zakh New Member

does anyone know why i cannot buy transfer tokens from marketplace?

i bought one months all access using a krono, i then linked a credit card to account but still I cannot buy transfer token, i tried petition ingame but that doesnt work either, loading page just pops up but doesnt load.
  2. Kuulei Well-Known Member

3. ZUES Well-Known Member

Because they don't like your money. I have seen hundreds of players asking the same thing in the past few years. I can only imagine how much money they lose as a result of most players not seeing the xfer transfer token. It has to be tens of thousands of dollars game wide.
    Feldon likes this.
  4. Raii New Member

How long have you had an active account? My wife just returned a couple days ago, and bought a year subscription and said she couldn't transfer for 7 days, which I find crazy since we just got her a year!
  5. Switsgar New Member

I would like to transfer servers as well. Permafrost is really scarce with players, At first it took me a month beforeI was able to see transfer tokens last week. I've now been playing the game again for about a month. (7 year vet). Now here's my problem I get paid monthly and because of my spending habits I made sure to pay next month in advance. As soon as I paid for another recurring month. I was unable to see a transfer token, If i had simply bought a krono, I would still be able to see the transfer token and purchase one. Developers should find a way to time transfer tokens to the length of account activity instead of attaching the time limit to a recurring membership payment.
  6. Zakh New Member

oh i have have had my account forever i beta tested this game way back, have quit 4 or 5 times but keep returning, its been 4 days since i petitioned, i think i will quit again lol, thanks for the replies
  7. Bashem Well-Known Member

Have to have active acct and a CC plugged in to even see the offer but you can talk to DBG to get one. That happened to me and after I paid for the token it showed up in my overflow.
  8. Sheliah New Member

Wow. That doesn't sound good at all. Indeed I believe it needs fixed.

I'm in a very similar situation. I just came back and took a recurring membership, but I don't see the tokens in the marketplace. At first I didn't understand why, then people reminded me there was some odd reasoning for implementing a 'waiting time'. What bothers me a lot, is that reading this I remember it happened before: last time 1-3 years ago I tried to transfer my characters and was terribly disappointed that I couldn't even see the token (well, and I can't say SOE's answer was exactly cool back then). Then I kinda forgot to log back in...

Now there we go again. :)

(yes, active account with CC plugged in)