Server Name Suggestions - Everfrost, Guk, Unrest

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Kander, Aug 18, 2015.

1. GrunEQ Well-Known Member

Would it be possible to get "of Lavastorm" like I did "of Nektulos"? being I've gone thru 2 mergers, as well as the future "of Guk" title. Pretty please <blinks eyelashes> :p
  2. Finora Well-Known Member

/giggle if they are going back and doing that I wouldn't mind of Grobb to go with my of Everfrost ;). I really really would like the of Grobb one though... more than the Everfrost one. Of Unrest (server we were on before Grobb opened and people were mass moved there) would be too confusing. No one left there that would have remembered me on that server anyway lol.
    Sogapa likes this.
  3. GoldenN3gg3t New Member

Oh bummer =(
  4. GrunEQ Well-Known Member

I'm very disappointed that there were no one word name choices in the poll. I didn't like any of multi-word choices.
    Filly67, Feldon, Zab101 and 4 others like this.
  5. konofo Active Member

I agree 100%. It's baffling that Bonemire isn't even an option, given how many times it appears in this thread. Virtually any one-word option (yes, even Uustalastus) would have been preferable to these options. Very disappointing.

kono
    Filly67, Prissetta, Zab101 and 2 others like this.
  6. GadZook New Member

I agree with Grun and Kono. The multi word options that are on the poll list are horrible. Unless they get trimmed to a single word I'll be disappointed no matter what gets picked. As a guildie said, imagine a friend trying to send you /tell sanctum_of _the_scaleborn.name or /tell palace_of_the_awakened.name...I mean common.

If I had to pick from whats there I'd probably go with Tenebrous Tangle bc it's the least words of the bunch. It is my second least favorite name otherwise beating Halls of Fate.
    GrunEQ likes this.
  7. Rosyposy Well-Known Member

Very, very disappointed in the name choices offered in the poll... PLEASE, please shorten the name to ONE WORD.
    Maiana, Filly67, Cloudrat and 4 others like this.
  8. amarisa Member

I am disappointed as well, the names are so long. I thought for sure Bonemire would be there. I would want a one word name over any of these and if I transfer I would lose my guild....bummed out!
  9. Josgar Active Member

So. Many. Underscores. @_@
    Cloudrat, Prissetta and Feldon like this.
  10. Zab101 New Member

Disappointed as well. Hated all the choices. Not a fan of the multi word server names. Is it seriously too hard coming up with one word names reflecting the Kingdom of Sky zones? Several were suggested in this thread and completely ignored. Why bother even asking for our feedback. And what happened to Bonemire?!?
  11. Xevran Well-Known Member

You mean you don't want to have to type Sanctum_of_the_Scaleborn to send cross sever tells?
    Prissetta and Ruckus like this.
  12. Ruckus Well-Known Member

Just plain old "Scaleborn" would be better.

TBH, I would have voted for Bonemire, if it was an option.
    Maiana likes this.
  13. CoLD MeTaL Well-Known Member

How did Bonemire or Whisperwind not make the poll?
    Torvaldr, Prissetta and GrunEQ like this.
  14. Aaramis New Member

Was surprised at the long names as well.

I ended up voting for the shortest of the lot - "Vault of El'Erad" mostly as a result, simply because the others seemed FAR too long, and would feel out of place on a server list.

I'd prefer the shorter names suggested in this thread, such as "El'Erad", "Scaleborn", "Whisperwind", etc.
    Prissetta likes this.
  15. CoLD MeTaL Well-Known Member

Surely the spaces and apostrophes will be removed which to me would mess the el'erad a lot.
    Cloudrat likes this.
  16. Kindle Heartforge Active Member

Who came up with the names in the poll? I abstained from voting because they're so bad..
  17. Cloudrat Well-Known Member

/tell how_in_the_heck_am_I_going_ to_type_this_server_name.wrat and pick your name out of the chat spam lol
    Torvaldr and Prissetta like this.
  18. amarisa Member

Apparently they had their own names picked out and didn't take into account our input after all. I followed the thread and don't recall seeing many people recommend the zones they choose..:(
  19. amarisa Member

If not for my guild I would transfer all my characters off the server because the names are so bad, there is no reason Bonemire shouldn't be there...it was mentioned several times....I want a one word name choice....I will always be on Evefrost, at least in my mind.....thanks to the people crying for server merges..this server will be dead as well, with a mile long name....I want this server merged right away into skyfire (if that is the name that wins for that server).
    Prissetta likes this.
  20. Maiana New Member

I to am very unsatisfied with the poll options for the naming of the new server, not one of them was a one word option. I chose the shortest available, but really, the choices were poor and unsatisfactory. Can we please have a new poll?
    Torvaldr, GrunEQ, Prissetta and 2 others like this.