Server Maintenance - January 3, 2019

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by dreamweaver, Jan 2, 2020.

1. dreamweaver Well-Known Member

All EverQuest II Servers will be brought offline on Friday, January 3, 2020 at 7:00 AM PT (15:00 UTC). Estimated downtime is expected to last up to 2 hours.

Update notes for this downtime can be found in the Game Update Notes forum once they are available.
    Cyrrena, Cassta and Zenji like this.
  2. Zenji Well-Known Member

Thanks for the update, what are the chances we see the patch notes tonight? ;)
    Cassta likes this.
  3. Zenji Well-Known Member

I guess I should have waited 10 more minutes before asking
    dreamweaver and Cassta like this.
  4. Cassta Well-Known Member

Does that mean the MP sale and double status will be extended to make up for the time? :D
    Cyrrena and Leafa like this.
  5. kerberos New Member

Right as I jump in to try the game again, damn lol.
    Cassta likes this.
  6. Leafa Active Member

Yes, please extend the time!
    Cyrrena and Cassta like this.
  7. Laaw Well-Known Member

with the weekend of course extend double everything :) a must, a plea and a feel greed before need.
    Cyrrena and Cassta like this.
  8. Kalika Well-Known Member

Thanks for working on tap-veins, the ZW effect may be cool if you PL peoples with 2-3 strong healers.

" Tap veins will now have a zone wide effect as indicated in the description"
    Cassta likes this.
  9. Rebelde Active Member

ITEMS
    Corrected an issue that would cause Public Quests to reward thousands of extra Empyral Quintessence in some cases, through no intentional action on the receiving characters part. Due to this dupe all Empyral Quintessence have been removed from the game, and public quests will now grant Restored Empyral Quintessence. Completing any public quest will grant a one time leg-up grant of 50 Restored Empyral Quintessence, before doubling due to membership.

This means I was doing PQ even at 2am and 5am to get the double currency and now I have ZERO?!
    I got between 190 and 210. One time I got 220, only one. Seriously, you couldn't fix it without make us feel bad to waste our holiday free time with this game? This is....... (complete as you wish, nothing good, of course)
    Cassta and malodred like this.
  10. Melfius New Member

I got NOTHING for the Empyral Quintessence I had?! Seriously?! NOTHING?!?!
    Cassta, malodred and Rebelde like this.
  11. Zalghoz New Member

Why the difference in pet damage increase between the Conjurer and Necromancer?
    Cassta likes this.
  12. Cassta Well-Known Member

Considering all the difficulties playing the past few days this is NOT an unreasonable request and I vote YES! Devs, we really do appreciate your hard work and realize many of the outage problems were not your fault. That being said, you do have control over extension of sales, bonus status/exp/currency and holidays. It would be very nice and everyone would be very grateful and many feel as if they weren't cheated. :)