Server Maintenance - January 23, 2020

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by dreamweaver, Jan 22, 2020.

1. Marae Well-Known Member

I had a similar experience the first time I tried it. It worked for one day - until there was an update. The update apparently reset my portals to their previous state. I picked up and put down the desired portal again, reloaded my layout so it was actually where I wanted it, and it has stayed as the sole available choice in the exit window ever since. At least now I can get back and forth from my prestige home crafting hall in Freeport to my house of choice in Gorowyn. I just can't get anywhere else.

Glad you can get to your houses from Qeynos again, Breanna. Big relief there!

EDIT: Oh, for heaven's sake! I just went to go from that crafting hall to my house in Gorowyn, and what's showing is the portal to my alt's house in Frostfang Sea, the one that used to be there before I picked up, put down, picked up and put down again. If it's going to do this every update, and they're not going to fix it, FOR HEAVEN'S SAKE STOP DOING UPDATES! I just can't take it anymore! *bangs her head repeatedly on desk*

To quote Qho (who is eminently "qho"table): PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE fix this!!!!!!!!!
  2. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

I picked one up and put it back down and nothing at all changed, I still only see City of Mist. I do not want to go to my City of Mist house as I have not done anything with it, it is empty except for my portal network.
    Breanna and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  3. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Ironic that, isn't it? Your portal network probably doesn't work any more. :(

Uwk
    who also wishes this were FIXED
    Naramsin and Breanna like this.