Server Maintenance - December 17, 2019

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by dreamweaver, Dec 16, 2019.

1. Hideft New Member

Funny thing is that the "Server UP/DOWN Page" still showing all servers to be online ??
  2. Hideft New Member

3. Bludd Well-Known Member

but haven't responded in 30 minutes. seems to be just a glitch
  4. Marae Well-Known Member

Schmetterling wrote: "o no what am I going to do ? runs around in circles I could vacuum the carpet , or clean the dishes , or wash the laundry nah that sounds to much like grinding xp ."

OMG I am laughing so hard! "...too much like grinding xp" That was my laugh of the week! Thank you!

[For some reason it would not quote that for me; it also wouldn't let me delete this message so I could start over - which I guess I do understand. I guess I need lessons in how to write in a forum. *sigh*]
    Breanna, Juraiya, Rosyposy and 2 others like this.
  5. Bludd Well-Known Member

can you mentor me so we can power level my housework?
    Breanna, Juraiya, Rosyposy and 2 others like this.
  6. Marae Well-Known Member

Sure, Bludd. I'm all of level 10. We can blunder along together. :D
  7. Bludd Well-Known Member

im level -73 in housework :(
  8. Games'nGhosts Active Member

I'm not logging on for a couple days.. I'm a completionist, not a "Gotta get there first! Get get the new spells first, blah blah blah". Server is going to be up & down like the prom queen's skirt anyways.
    Juraiya, Rosyposy and ConcealFate like this.
  9. Marae Well-Known Member

To look at my house, you'd swear I was about the same, Bludd. ;) I blame the weather. :rolleyes:

OK, someone mentor me now... How the heck do I get it to quote what I'm replying to? It says it will do that when I hit "Reply" but then it doesn't. :(
  10. Xarannai New Member

lol I love the Prom queen response xd
  11. Travail Member

so how is this xpac looking for returning players? will i have to do any old content to get caught up? only been gone about 8 months. Are the ethereals a game changer like class gems were?
  12. Alenna Well-Known Member

13. Jiggamann Member

you shouldnt have to... were all gonna suck again! all gonna get new spells to upgrade and gear to upgrade... its actually a great time to come back.
  14. Siren Well-Known Member

Sometimes when you go to type anything *below* the quote, it dumps your cursor above the post instead, or deletes one quote bracket or slash, then it won't quote correctly. Check and make sure no brackets or letters of the quote command itself are missing.

This has happened to me in the past, at least.
    Breanna and Juraiya like this.
  15. Beastlord Active Member

Are we getting Patch Notes?
  16. Jiggamann Member

proabably when the update is finished
  17. Beastlord Active Member

No Beta note for most changes, No Live Stream, No Live notes yet........hmmm. Well if we get this x-pack without Double Buff Packages \ Broken content. I will still be happy! Took off 6 days for this one!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LETS DO THIS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PARTY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  18. Kraeref Well-Known Member

No update note of now.
    Jiggamann likes this.
  19. Jiggamann Member

Thanks for letting us know!
  20. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

Oh goodie new spells to fill our bars even more .
    But look at the bright side if we got as many bars as we wanted , our screen would be filled top to bottom.
    and than we would have to complain that we can't see the game .

what do you need update notes for ? live gets an expansion , is that not enough ?
    I hope they forgot to take out the prelude event , I still need some more crystal building blocks .
    And the zones involved in the prelude quests ( especially the level 100 zones ) were as full as the Village on first day of Frostfell . I had to run to get some shinnies .