Server is up..but noooooo its not reallly.....

Discussion in 'Connection Support' started by ARCHIVED-Cozumel, Jun 7, 2009.

1. ARCHIVED-vexation Guest

Thanks for the response Brenlo.
  2. ARCHIVED-andrewcaml Guest

Katnip@Mistmoore wrote:
    hahaha thats funny =D... I was being more specific to the official news that we get when we click on the sation launcher w.e.... i am not as naive to think there is noone watching the forums.
  3. ARCHIVED-Brenlo Guest

Operations reports that one of our network centers had an outage earlier which lead to the login issues. It should be resolved now. Please post here if that is not the case.
    Thanks
  4. ARCHIVED-rosie01 Guest

Brenlo wrote:
    I am still not able to enter the world same message, no servers available. But I will wait a few and try again.
  5. ARCHIVED-Akaran2 Guest

Sorry Brenlo, it isn't.
    Trying to log into Mistmoore on "Akaran" - no dice. Hanging up on "Entering world as Akaran...."
  6. ARCHIVED-andrewcaml Guest

ut oh. someone up in loss prevention is going to get a sit down tomorrow... and no, mistmoore servers are still down.
  7. ARCHIVED-rosie01 Guest

All better now, thanks Brenlo have a great SUnday!
  8. ARCHIVED-Sutek Guest

I wanna play I wanna play I wanna play. Now even. And nope...still can't log onto Mistmoore.
  9. ARCHIVED-rosie01 Guest

I take it back still cannot log into Oasis. Gets hung up at the character select screen.
  10. ARCHIVED-fietsvrouw Guest

Thanks for the promt replies! Outages happene even amongst the best of friends. This small hiatus has allowed me to get my laundry folded, as it was sitting here scowling, shaking an angry sock at me.

On that note, I am still unable to log in. I guess the vacuum will soon have reason to stop muttering wrathfully at me.
  11. ARCHIVED-rosie01 Guest

Mayswell use this time to go buy a carton of smokes LOL
  12. ARCHIVED-slippery Guest

There is currently no server for the characters zone; please try again in a few minutes. -Mistmoore
  13. ARCHIVED-Meinen Guest

still nothing.
  14. ARCHIVED-NViDiaFReaK Guest

Brenlo wrote:
    Nope cant log into Mistmoore yet. Hangs after i click play, and pops up with a disconnect box.
  15. ARCHIVED-Brenlo Guest

Looks like Oasis and Mistmoore are still having issues, as if you didn't already know that. =)
    We are trying to figure it out. Sorry about that folks, I like to play on Sunday mornings too so I know how it feels.
  16. ARCHIVED-Fantasay Guest

Crushbone is back up and I am able to login succesfully.
  17. ARCHIVED-Meinen Guest

Fantasay wrote:
    sure...rub it in our faces!
  18. ARCHIVED-fietsvrouw Guest

Fantasay wrote:
    Beats him, bites him, we hates him. He has the preciousssss.
  19. ARCHIVED-McMad Guest

Brenlo wrote:
    Thanks for the update Brenlo. Please don't be creeped out when I tell you I am anxiously awaiting your next post.
    /stalk
  20. ARCHIVED-chus Guest

Darn mistmoore. Maybe we need a replacement hamster again. Hubert and his crew just aint what they used to be. Oh well, gives me time to patch WoW, play Free Realms and bash the bass in world tour with the kids. I still need my EQ2 fix!!!