Server Downtime: Tues, Oct 27 @ 7AM PDT

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Roshen, Oct 26, 2015.

1. Roshen Well-Known Member

[IMG]

US EverQuest II Live Servers will be brought offline on Tuesday, October 27, 2015 at 7:00AM PDT* for an update. Estimated downtime is approximately one hour.

EU EverQuest II Live Servers will be brought offline on Tuesday, October 27, 2015 at 9:00PM PDT* for an update. (Approx. 4:00AM London Time on October 28, 2015). Estimated downtime is one hour.

Alle deutschsprachigen Server werden um 5:00 CET am 28.10.2015 zwecks einer Serveraktualisierung heruntergefahren. Die vorgesehene Stillstandszeit wird etwa 1 Stunde(n) betragen.

Le serveur de langue française sera arrêté à 5:00 CET le 28-10-2015 pour une mise à jour du serveur. Le temps d'arrêt sera d'environ 1 heure.

*Time Zone Converter

Update notes for this downtime can be found in the Game Update Notes forum once they're available.

Keep an eye on the EverQuest II forums for news if additional downtime is needed.
  2. Zyxia Active Member

Two and a half hours and Everfrost is still locked.
    Any ideas when it will open again?
    The update was for one hour, so i guess there are problems?
  3. Belenos Well-Known Member

Well, someone had to be the one to say it, and since no one has yet, guess I'll be the goat this time!;)

How very odd, doing maintenance on a server today that will be merged tomorrow! (/em Scratches his head in confusion.)
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  4. Svenone Well-Known Member

Prepping for the merge. It's that simple. Getting stuff done that does not visibly affect things before the actual merge is a good thing.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Belenos like this.
  5. Easydoesit New Member

Would be nice to at least know what exactly they did....must be top secret info :p
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Belenos like this.
  6. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Not every Update has notes; some are just generic maintenance things that go on. ;->

When in doubt, follow the link to the Update Notes page; if there's a lot of dates skipped/missing, that's probably what happened. ;->

Uwk
  7. Rykshi New Member

Did I miss the announcement that Maj'Dul will be down Oct. 28? Any idea when it will be unlocked?