Server Downtime: Tues, Dec 15 @ 7AM PST

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Roshen, Dec 14, 2015.

1. Roshen Well-Known Member

[IMG]

US EverQuest II Live Servers will be brought offline on Tuesday, December 15, 2015 at 7:00AM PST* for an update. Estimated downtime is approximately one hour.

EU EverQuest II Live Servers will be brought offline on Tuesday, December 15, 2015 at 9:00PM PST* for an update. (Approx. 5:00AM London Time on December 16, 2015). Estimated downtime is one hour.

Alle deutschsprachigen Server werden um 6:00 CET am 16.12.2015 zwecks einer Serveraktualisierung heruntergefahren. Die vorgesehene Stillstandszeit wird etwa 1 Stunde(n) betragen.

Le serveur de langue française sera arrêté à 6:00 CET le 16-12-2015 pour une mise à jour du serveur. Le temps d'arrêt sera d'environ 1 heure.

*Time Zone Converter

Update notes for this downtime can be found in the Game Update Notes forum once they're available.

Keep an eye on the EverQuest II forums for news if additional downtime is needed.
  2. Armageddoux Active Member

Eldann likes this.
  3. zarobhr Member

just wanted to let you know that today there were no in game notifications as of yet servers were going down, normally they have been starting 2 hours prior and in 15 minute increments
  4. Zukira Member

great to see one of the burbers are being fixed, how about chestnut as well? can't even inspect that one
  5. Strings Well-Known Member

Yes, no messages on AB.
  6. Rynda Active Member

Apparently it's not just live servers but also TLE that is taken down for maintenance. It would have been nice with a head's up and an ingame broadcast of server going down.
    SierraDawn likes this.
  7. Bonzai Maker New Member

I sure do hope they fix the bug that is preventing myself and many of my Guild members from seeing Auction in our world chat window. I have reported this through bug report, but have had NO response. I have attempted many times to open /petition, but that UI box does not display either....Soooooooooo, Is this the only way I can get someone to take a look at this issue by putting it out there????
  8. Marq Member

Servers down so this might be tad off. Open your channels tab (or whatever you want auction to be in), right click and open Chat options. Then in the list there is a part called Chat (Chat channels or something) and under it there is a tickbox for 'Auction' (not the world channel list, the other one on the left =P ). Turn that on and you will see it, also you'll need to use /auction <whatever you say> to talk in it. Problem is that it is not the world channel anymore, it was turned into 'auction chat' as its own category (dunno why but thats just how it is now)
  9. Darln Active Member

my illy has a burbur that won't show up in any of the ToT zones, yet the one my necro has shows up.
  10. Kittybock Well-Known Member

Love this patch note:

"Although Truffle Macaroni and Mycelium is indeed delicious, the Maldura guards will now occasionally also request some other types of food for "Malduran Mouths to Feed"."

But...but, it's Macaroni and Mushrooms....for the love of Brell, there is no other food :D
    Juraiya, Lodrelhai, Awkk and 3 others like this.
  11. Alphonsus Well-Known Member

Please that has never worked on Splitpaw, except one time when they were manually testing it. Other than that we never ever get those warning messages.
  12. Ziplock New Member

"Kralet Penumbra: Tepid Depths
    Depths prowlers no longer cast Aberrant Assault."

This zone still needs further work::
    Mental Detonation is still far too high on Aberrant Spell Shields
    Aberrant Assault hits far too hard on Markakai, Hand of Mrwar
  13. LordTiras Well-Known Member

This is... broken. :( I got the "alternative", to make mycelium moussaka, and it won't update the quest. I did try making the macaroni, just in case it was lying and really wanted macaroni, but nope, it's being a stubborn 3 year old and it wants nothing at all apparently. :p
    Kittybock likes this.
  14. Greene Active Member

[TLE] Still no fix for most of the DoF instances dropping zero loot? really? :*(
    dsoTm likes this.
  15. dsoTm New Member

THIS!
  16. Alenua New Member

Same things happening to me. I sent a bug report.
  17. Shmogre Well-Known Member

Some good news from Domino in another thread :

Zukira and Alenua like this.