Server Downtime: Thurs, Sept 17 @ 7AM PDT

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Roshen, Sep 16, 2015.

1. Roshen Well-Known Member

[IMG]

US EverQuest II Live Servers will be brought offline on Thursday, September 17, 2015 at 7:00AM PDT* for an update. Estimated downtime is approximately one hour.

EU EverQuest II Live Servers will be brought offline on Thursday, September 17, 2015 at 9:00PM PDT* for an update. (Approx. 5:00AM London Time on September 18, 2015). Estimated downtime is one hour.

Alle deutschsprachigen Server werden um 6:00 CET am 18.09.2015 zwecks einer Serveraktualisierung heruntergefahren. Die vorgesehene Stillstandszeit wird etwa 1 Stunde(n) betragen.

Le serveur de langue française sera arrêté à 6:00 CET le 18-09-2015 pour une mise à jour du serveur. Le temps d'arrêt sera d'environ 1 heure.

*Time Zone Converter

Update notes for this downtime can be found in the Game Update Notes forum once they're available.

Keep an eye on the EverQuest II forums for news if additional downtime is needed.
  2. Armageddoux Active Member

3. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

are the launch pads down too?
    I tried to log into the test server but I had to reenter my password and all I got was wrong password
  4. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

ok nvm just got my question answered its all down besides the forum right now I guess
  5. Ceyarrecks Wunnfirr Well-Known Member

nearly 1.5 hours after the stated end of the maintenance window, and my three accounts that use 2FA FoB are being refused, yet the one account I left off of the Fob is able to log in,... is this expected? Has the maintenance been extended?
  6. Ceyarrecks Wunnfirr Well-Known Member

at 2.5 hours, and am not only unable to log into the game using the FoB, but can not access Account Management, nor Support to put in a petition,....

May I ask please that someone in DBG address this?
    Beroli6 likes this.
  7. Beroli6 New Member

I can log in, finally...to some of my characters. Five have been locked, stating that I have too many. No, I did not have a subscription that just lapsed.
    Gramma likes this.
  8. Naramsin Well-Known Member

My loyalty Tokens are missing, should I relog to see them again?
  9. Chocoholic Active Member

Everyone's loyalty tokens appear to be borked at the moment - they said they are looking into it but no eta yet on fix. (Dexella updated her thread)
  10. Gramma Active Member

I know...I totally freaked out when I saw my toons locked, too.
    To sum it up current issues are
    1. Characters locked
    2. Account age at 0
    3. Loyalty points missing

If you are currently ingame, there are regular System messages in chat from the devs assuring us that they are working on it.

Who is Dexella, Chocoholic?
  11. Ceyarrecks Wunnfirr Well-Known Member

Add to this list:

4. No Loyalty Point Updates
    5. Two-factor Security FoB log-in rejection.
    Gramma likes this.
  12. Chocoholic Active Member

Gramma likes this.
  13. Faery Member

Oh my i feel so relieved to read that i'm not the only one still having problems with my locked character ... I am just angry because in the panic i bought a bonus character slot for nothing :(
    Blast likes this.
  14. Strings Well-Known Member

I'm troubled by this tweet:
    Daybreak Games@DaybreakGames 2h2 hours ago
    If you are still having membership issues on @DCUO, please reply and let us know if you’re on PC, PS4, or PS3. We’re looking into it.

There was no tweet about Eq2. Maybe they think it's fixed? :(
  15. Strings Well-Known Member

16. Ceyarrecks Wunnfirr Well-Known Member

Well, just relogged my non-Fob enabled account, and oooo,.. pretty new picture during the log in suggesting replacement greaves... guess my Tibia might be in danger or something,...

Yet.
    All three of my FoB-enabled accounts are being refused....
  17. Poisonhawk Active Member

Look at what they claimed they were only fixing and ask yourself, How did those fixes screw up so much? 5 of my characters are locked for no reason other than in my opinion, incompetent people working on this game. (they don't tell us all they change)
    Now we not only need Thursday to fix what they messed up on Tuesday; we will now have to have a Saturday game update to fix Thursdays screw ups.
    All we get from the fanboys/girls are; at least you can still play some of your chars, good work Daybreak you try so hard. Oh well!
  18. GrunEQ Well-Known Member

On that new picture, it look like the fae was having a wardrobe malfunction :rolleyes:
  19. Lateana Older than Dirt, Playing EQII since 2004

Any estimate of when this will be fixed? All five of my accounts are affected.
    Belenos likes this.
  20. Merriyel New Member

My FoB-enabled account is also being refused...very frustrating. I just get "Wrong user name or password" but I KNOW the info I'm putting in is correct. I can log in on my non-FoB-enabled accounts. What's wrong with this picture? :/
    Ceyarrecks Wunnfirr likes this.