Seeking "Witch Hats" (i.e. Wizard/Warlock hats)

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by Sigrdrifa, May 22, 2019.

1. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

My Warlock originally got the Hoo'loh class hat before there was a separate option for wizzies and 'locks. I grew fond of the appearance, and she wouldn't be herself without the "witch hat". And now, using the Wardrobe, she can even get the wizzy ones and use them for appearance.

I know of just a few of these hats:
    [IMG]

Left to right:
    • Blood of the Brood (warlock)
      \aITEM -934455908 -2002227376 0 0 0:[Hoo'Loh's Witchy Hat]\/a
    • Blood of the Brood (wizard)
      \aITEM -326069876 2105013923:Hoo'Loh's Wizardly Hat\/a
    • Cloud Mount Series or Relic Armor (wizard)
      \aITEM 591960777 964893432:[Hat of the Concussive]\/a
    • Uncaged Alzid in Labs of Lord Vyemm (warlock or wizard)
      \aITEM -616433950 1321738909 0 0 0:[Grand Dracomancer's Cap]\/a
    Does anyone know of any other "witch hats" out there?
    Breanna likes this.
  2. Ragna Well-Known Member

There's a white/gray version from the "Duck's Zone" in Talumbra \aITEM 156752798 -466485015:Firequacker's Pointy Hat\/a all mages.
    Xianthia and Breanna like this.
  3. Bhayar Well-Known Member

I'm inferring you're referring to any hat that is a quest reward. I know some of the cloth appearance armor has the hat, however, so I'll mention that. You're probably aware of those already though. You have the ones covered that I'm aware of.
  4. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

No, I mean any hats obtained by any means that have this appearance. There's one from the Marketplace that's charcoal with white trim that I don't have listed.

I have lots of spiffy outfits, I want matching hats to properly accessorize :)
    Breanna likes this.
  5. Mercychalice Well-Known Member

if you have an old (very) toon who could make lvl 80 shard gear, I remember there were a few hats there. There was also one that came out of the old KOS relic gear, but I think they were different for each class, so you'd have to research a little for those.
    Dude and Breanna like this.
  6. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

I'm sure I have the level 80 recipes. I have the KoS Relic Gear posted in the OP.
    Mercychalice and Breanna like this.
  7. Bhayar Well-Known Member

I'm with you. I was aware of the Marketplace one and you'd need the whole outfit, but it works. Outside of those and the ones you listed, I've not seen others. If I see any, I'll post it here.
  8. Dude Well-Known Member

Which hats? :p
    Breanna likes this.
  9. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

I don't know , I might be wrong , but I think there were hats like that for lower levels I will keep on looking.
    Breanna likes this.
  10. Mercychalice Well-Known Member

ah good about the KOS relic gear, because i'm terrible at remembering names :confused:
    Dude likes this.