Seeking some feedback on particular Adept III spells

Discussion in 'Warlock' started by ARCHIVED-Eadric, Mar 3, 2005.

1. ARCHIVED-Eadric Guest

I'm looking for some feedback on some Adept III spells as I consider where to spend my hard earned coin. My questions are as follows:

(20) Negative Absolution: How much damage are you dealing on average (and what level are you)?
    (29) Flashfreeze: How much damage are you dealing and how long does the stun last (and what level are you)?
    (30) Noxious Bolt: How much damage are you dealing on average (and what level are you)?
    (34) Null Absolution: How much damage are you dealing on average (and what level are you)?
    (40) Bony Grasp: What is the duration of the spell now?
    (48) Nil Absolution: How much damage are you dealing on average (and what level are you)?

Thanks for any feedback.
  2. ARCHIVED-nickattom Guest

I have Nil Dist Adept 3. I think it raised max and average damage by 300 or so. I had a max hit last night of 1800 at lvl 41.

Skor, Hunter of Crabs and Deer
  3. ARCHIVED-tennjed Guest

I have nill and null absolution at adept 3. I'll do some testing and get the average and high and low for ya. I would also like to add the spell "curse of emptiness" Anyone have this at adept 3 that could comment on how much more it lowers the poison mitigation?
    Message Edited by tennjed on 03-03-2005 11:39 AM