Seeking HEROIC AA Spec for Swashy - 350 AA

Discussion in 'Scouts' started by Wintir, Jun 28, 2014.

1. Wintir Active Member

Hi Folks,

I just dusted off my 95 Swashy for fun and profit. I was wondering if any accomplished brethren could provide a link to their AA spec. I am looking for a group Heroic setup (not raid :) )

Thanks in advance.

Castillano
  2. Katanallama Well-Known Member

3. Wintir Active Member

Thank you, Katanallama!

I am in a very small guild, and with FT work and a family, I cannot invest the prep time in Raid scenarios. I do love heroic groups for fun, though :)

P.S. drop Wis for Sta line in rogue (CHECK!), don't worry about Pris De Fer and get DoM (CHECK) + the potency (??)

-Castillano
  4. Katanallama Well-Known Member

Potency at bottom of rogue and in the heroic tre (+18 potency total), though with adding dance of metal I'd have to check on the total # of points spent, so I'd probably save those for last after everything else.
  5. Wintir Active Member

Back again, Katanallama!

What would be a good strikethrough rating for current heroic content please? I do see you recommend 10% accuracy.

Thank you
    -Castillano
  6. Regolas Well-Known Member

Strikethrough isn't necessary really for scouts, as you hit from behind.

Accuracy is a debatable stat in terms of usefulness. Some say it's good up to 30, others say it does nothing. If your weapon skills are high enough (1200 at 95) then it definitely doesn't make a difference.
  7. Katanallama Well-Known Member

It's a mix of weapon skills + accuracy, which for heroics probably only matters if you're running Dominion. Heroic only I don't think I'd put a high value on it, as it's usually just yellow-con mobs. But you won't always have the right class in your group to add accuracy, so maybe I'd reforge one item into it why not (~5%) and use some weapon skill white adorns. And as Regolas said Strikethrough isn't important at all - that's a tank stat standing in front of the mob :)

I was bored / nothing else to do so I looked at what I would do for my character if I were to focus on heroics. Not raiding so nobody's gonna cry if swipe is missing, just focus on saving reforges, get as much of the DPS as possible, and throw in a little survivability and debuffs.

As for gear / reforging, well you can go either which way you desire to be honest. Less lag and more AE stuff so you can load up a set with 35,000 ability mod and a ton of potency if you so desire, or focus on auto attack with 1-5k abil mod it doesn't really matter :D. Auto attack focused swash I have a thread about, some people hate me for butchering my character and suggesting it to other swashies but if you start running Dominion a lot it can help, I've been able to do 2.2 - 2.7 mil zone wides in there despite the first named wrecking the parse for everyone.
  8. Wintir Active Member

Many thanks to you both!

-Castillano