<< See red >> on Maj’Dul

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by heebu, Oct 14, 2021.

1. heebu Member

See Red, raiding alliance on Maj’Dul is recruiting:
  2. heebu Member

See Red, raiding alliance on Maj’Dul is recruiting:

-Fighter: High attendance Closed
    -Healer: High attendance Healers / cha shm inq wdn
    -Mage : High attendance High dps
    -Scout : High attendance High dps and Troubador

IF Dps member minimum stats :resolve 7245
    Raid Times: Wed/Thurs/Sat/Sun

3/15 - PDT 4:55-08:00, CEST 14:00-17:00 EDT AM 7:55- 11:00

11/7--PST 3:55-07:00 CET 13:00-16:00 EST AM 6:55- 10:00

We are not a raiding guild. We are progression raid alliance . It is not necessary to members to leave the guild to join our raids.
    We would like to welcome alt characters to join our raids, even if their main characters are already participating in other raids. Of course, main characters are also welcome to join. And, if you want to play in the early morning on US, you are welcome to our raid too.
    In addition, we would like to welcome people who want to try out the raid moves with Alt characters as well as main characters.

VoV:Castle Vacrul: Thirst for Power [Raid] Cleared

[IMG]
  3. heebu Member

Updated. Bump.
  4. heebu Member

Updated. Bump.
  5. Abhijeet New Member

I am a returning player back to the game. I left the game a long back and was raiding full time. I wish to get back and see how the things going now. As the game mechanics have changed will need a lot of help. I used to run Heals (Warden) and Tank (Xerk and Shadow). let me know if the guild can help and active member with who I can play and progress. I will need a lot of help to get going but ready to spend time learning and improving.
  6. heebu Member

Updated. Bump.
  7. heebu Member

We are a Japanese guild. If you can play in the same time zone as we do, we can help you even on days when there is no raid. The only thing is that most of the conversation is in Japanese. Please contact me via discord first.
  8. heebu Member

Updated. Bump.
  9. heebu Member

Updated. Bump.
  10. heebu Member

Updated. Bump.