Searches made easier

Discussion in 'Tradeskill Discussion' started by ARCHIVED-Mistal, Mar 5, 2008.

1. ARCHIVED-Mistal Guest

Hi there, I would like to make a quick little suggestion and I hope I have put it in the right place.
    My suggestion relates to being able to quick and easily find certain spells when crafting, while I am a sage the same principle can be applied to those who craft Fighter & Scout Spells.
    This morning I was asked to craft spells for a warden all spells for lvl 11-19, what I would like to put forward is to have the facility to search / sort, through spells within a lvl critera and for a set class, so for example I could bring up all spells for lvl 11-19 for a warden or Conj. I am assuming it would be similar to that of the broker search where you can define such parameters. I for one would find this very useful rather than having to go find a list and manually enter each spell. Not a lot of work I grant you but a nice little perk to have if it can be done.
    I suppose similarly it could be done for provs whereby you could select lvl / duration / and or buff required this would be wonderfully useful.
    Many thanks
    Rose :)
  2. ARCHIVED-Ohiv Guest

/agree I would love a better search. I would also love to do more then one word partials for the search text, heck it would be nice if the string for that search text wasn't so short (my armorer was having a heck of a time typeing in the full name of stuff)
  3. ARCHIVED-Mistal Guest

Just took a look at GU44? and looks liek this search feature is being included... YAY!!
    thanks this is gonna make things much easier
    :)
  4. ARCHIVED-Whilhelmina Guest

The feature is on test and is working well so you will have no problem soon while searching for spells !
    And it will be great for non-english servers with all the problems we have with buggy spells translations ;)
    So thank you to the devs !