Scheduled Server Downtime November 18, 2014

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Afista_DG, Nov 17, 2014.

1. Afista_DG Well-Known Member

[IMG]

US EverQuest II Live Servers will be brought offline on Tuesday, November 18, 2014 at approximately 7:00AM PST.
    Estimated downtime is 1 hour.

EU EverQuest II Live Servers will be brought offline on Tuesday, November 18, 2014 at approximately 9:00PM PST. (Aprox. 5:00AM London Time on 11/19/2014)
    Estimated downtime is 2 hours.

Time Zone Converter

Update Notes will be posted in the Game Update Notes (live) forum when available.

Keep an eye on the EverQuest II forums and social media for status updates and for news if additional downtime is needed.
    Pantero, Artzroo and Doodlebug like this.
  2. Kalmaraa Active Member

I noticed the bugged quest Sustaining Souls at Bloody Kithicor is not on there as folks are having problems with the mobs not popping. maybe this fix will come up latter?
  3. Doodlebug New Member

Thanks for letting us know. Looking forward to playing afterward. :)
  4. Crastinal Active Member

Nothing about the Far Seas vendors?
  5. Ditzoo New Member

Im curious about the Far Seas faction vendor as well.
    Finally had enough rep and then the vendor was gone.
  6. Leeroy 16 year vet. Forum lurker. Altaholic.

7. Ellist New Member

Are there going to be reward crates added to the heroic missions in this update ?
  8. Ellist New Member

Dont mind my question i was only looking a the wrong update notes :p
  9. Jrel Well-Known Member

Hmm. My launcher isn't patching at all.
  10. Feylone Active Member

Wasn't there after the patch. Just another slap in the face to crafters. I noticed a lot of fixes to other things. I'm telling you, we need to complain and gripe as much as others to get anywhere.
    Crastinal likes this.
  11. Zookeeper Active Member

They started work with a shut down at 7 Pacific and it is now 7:53 Pacific.
    They apparently haven't finished working, and it hasn't been an hour since they started.
    They estimated one hour, but if they go over an hour, it probably means they found something
    else to fix, and it will be better for players if they take the time to repair any glitches, even if
    their work time runs over the estimated time of arrival at finish.
  12. Mythical House Item Well-Known Member

What's the deal with the Far Seas Merchant. Wasn't he supposed to be brought back today? I've things I want to get!
  13. Vixun New Member

Quite a few of us are wondering about this. Any news on when he will be back from vacation?
  14. Tums New Member

Is that the only guy that sells the far seas token bought adornment recipes?
  15. Crastinal Active Member

There were two of them: one in Mara and another one in Tranquil Sea. Both are gone. The Far Seas tokens seem to be completely useless now.
  16. Crastinal Active Member

Don't forget that completing the TS questline gives you an... achievment. You get the charm mid-quest. It feels weird. No sense of accomplishment at all.
  17. Poufe New Member

Yes, where is the merchant I did all those quests to get tokens and faction for the pagasus and can not buy it. it is very frustrating.
  18. Halanna Active Member

That's great. All I've been doing is getting those tokens for weeks now.
  19. Afista_DG Well-Known Member

I'm looking into Koros and Shazra's extended vacation. I've heard rumors that the weather started getting rough, and their tiny ship was tossed. Rescue efforts should bring them home soon, but I'll try to find out how soon that might be!
  20. LordTiras Well-Known Member

If one of them doesn't spawn wearing a red shirt and a white sailor's cap folded down, I'll be very disappointed now. :p
    Naramsin, Glundar and Afista_SOE like this.