SC Balance not displaying

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Mermut, Apr 29, 2014.

1. Mermut Well-Known Member

I went to the market place to check out the 'claim 500 SC'.
    The button is there, but nothing happens when I click it and my SC balance isn't showing in game. I checked account management, and they have the SC balance there.
  2. SgtPmpkn Well-Known Member

I hope the SC isn't lost, but personally, I usually wait a few days in situations like this to make any account claims... there are always bugs/glitches. Keep us posted.
  3. Mermut Well-Known Member

Nope, it's not lost. It's displaying on my station account just fine when I check on the SoE page online.
  4. Wirewhisker Well-Known Member

This too shall be fixed. ;)
  5. Luperza Community Manager

This issue will be resolved. We're working on a fix. :)
    Spindle, Mindsway and Avahlynn like this.
  6. Wingrider01 Well-Known Member

right below the claim button the date of the next claim is listed, checked all my accounts and they all show a May date since the April allotment was down under the old rules near the beginning of the month
  7. Guiscard Active Member

I can't claim anything and I can't even see my station cash balance. When will this be fixed?
  8. Rotherian Well-Known Member

9. isest Active Member

Ok so the problem I am having is on the welcome screen I see over to the right hand ide redeem 500 but nothing to click on. The one thing says you must become a member click here to buy membership. Well I had untl the end of next month. So I went ahead and paid for a year.

Ok so now the click here button is grayed out. I don't think I got the 500 sc that should have been dispensed yesterday. Is this a problem with me already having a sub, then adding 12 months on or what.
  10. suka Well-Known Member

no- mine was the same way. first it said that the sc expired yesterday, and then it said that it would be dispensed today. it finally came available tonight, but now it says it will be dispensed again in May. I actually missed the april one because it says the end of may. oh well, at least i got this one.
  11. Kilar Active Member

This happened to me to0. I sent an ingame petition but not heard anything back yet,