Sarnak Life Expectancy

Discussion in 'History and Lore' started by ARCHIVED-Enever, Jan 6, 2012.

1. ARCHIVED-Enever Guest

I am curious of what this is.
    With War and Without War, since the Sarnak do have a civilian population. Any ideas?
  2. ARCHIVED-Crickett Guest

I guess saying "It depends on how high a heat you cook them at" doesn't answer your question?
    I can't think of any race where a typical life expectancy is known in either case...
  3. ARCHIVED-Cusashorn Guest

Well, we know that they can live more than 50 years, since the Timorous Deep questline sends you to an NPC who tells you she was around when the city was formed 50 years ago.
  4. ARCHIVED-kelvmor Guest

That same Sarnak also says that she knows her race will live longer than any other race. But yeah, city's only been around...well, if the city was formed fifty years before ROK, and ROK came out four years after eq2 launched, and when eq2 launched the Shattering had started fifty years before that... The Sarnak founded the city roughly around the same time the Shattering started. I guess it was pretty smart to hole up in a dormant (or is it extinct?) volcano while the land around them gets pummeled with meteors.
  5. ARCHIVED-Enever Guest

Interesting, If they are indeed the longest surviving race of all of them, I'd like to know where it will end. A red name would tell, but I don't think they will.
  6. ARCHIVED-ttobey Guest

I wish their tails would fall off when they reach adulthood!
  7. ARCHIVED-Zabjade Guest

ttobey wrote:
    Kind of like a Froglok's ;)
  8. ARCHIVED-Enever Guest

ttobey wrote:
    NU

Kosovos is very protective of his very own tail.
  9. ARCHIVED-kelvmor Guest

ttobey wrote:
    I wish the Sarnak could stand upright, and that they had a thicker neck.
  10. ARCHIVED-ttobey Guest

kelvmor wrote:
    me too!
  11. ARCHIVED-shadowscale Guest

ttobey wrote:
    no the tails stay. just could use shorter shorter spikes/claws.. murder on any bedding and how are they able to pick anything up...