Not A Bug Sanguine Witch gear (NOTD 2020)

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Adrastus, Oct 12, 2020.

1. Adrastus New Member

I did a search and couldn't find anything on this. I don't know if I just have an unlucky account or something, but I have gotten 1 complete set of this, all from the first day of NOTD this year. After that, I haven't seen a single piece drop from almost 400 "a Nights of the Dead treat" drops. Did something change on this? Is it just an ULTRA rare set? Is it flagged as one set per account? 4 days now of waking the dead and haven't seen a single piece. Is it me being unlucky, or is this bugged?

Acastus
  2. Karamella Well-Known Member

It takes time to get all three pieces. Some of my toons got them faster than others. So don't give up ;)
    Breanna and Xianthia like this.
  3. Kaitheel Developer

It's not bugged, or ultra rare, it's designed to not drop if you already have obtained it on that character. Dig up some fun with your other characters for a chance to get more sets!

~ Kaitheel
    Breanna likes this.
  4. Adrastus New Member

Thank you for the response Kaitheel! I appreciate it, but all of my digging has been on the other characters who don't have the gear... I however, will keep trying and see what else I can get to dig up on a couple of characters who don't have that achievement yet.

Acastus
  5. Adrastus New Member

Hi Kaitheel, hopefully you get a chance to read and respond. After I got that first set, since it was heirloom, I put the set in shared bank, would that have flagged all my toons on that server and account as having it? Ive made 400+ days of the nights treats on different characters on Skyfire server on my account and still haven't seen a single piece since that first toon pulled it and put it in shared banking.

Acastus
  6. Kaitheel Developer

I'd suggest you remove it from your shared bank, it can be seen in there. Move it to a bank slot on one character and then other characters will have a chance of getting it.

~Kaitheel
    Breanna, Whilhelmina, Tkia and 2 others like this.
  7. Adrastus New Member

Sorry, last update, not sure of coincidence, once I removed the outfit from shared bank, I did get some pieces of it on a different character. Does the shared bank flag the whole account? Or did I really just have a round of that bad of luck?

Acastus
  8. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

Shared bank often prevents getting once-only-per-char items (it was the same with illusions for Oceansfull iirc) so removing stuff from shared bank is probably a good idea.
    Breanna likes this.
  9. Juraiya Well-Known Member

One thing you can do: If you're going for something else for a particular character (one of the random titles, for instance), then transfer the set off to another character and keep digging. From Kaitheel's posts, it doesn't sound like it actually flags the character, it sounds like the RNG just checks to see if that character has it, and then doesn't offer it if the character is seen to currently have it.
  10. Xianthia Well-Known Member

Does the same mechanic apply to the recipe? thanks for the information!