Sandstorm ( Warden-spell )

Discussion in 'Warden' started by ARCHIVED-Verrie77, Sep 7, 2010.

1. ARCHIVED-Verrie77 Guest

Please Sony, as much as we like the new way this spell works, its more or less useless unless you group alot.
    Could you atleast give us back the KB-part of it.
    I liked it alot more the old way.
  2. ARCHIVED-Yure Guest

Yes the spell has loss some solo / duoing power but it still useful. Just can't keep a room full of mobs on there butts.
    Plus the spell finally has a real use in Raid. Epic mobs were not affected by the knock back / stun.
  3. ARCHIVED-Xaomen Guest

It was pretty op sadly in pvp, though I guess thats not to big of a deal since most servers arent pvp enabled. I do miss the old days where I could /giggle as a grp of freeps would bounce off me and get themsleves killed due to the mutgenic and barbed gaurds and etc damage shields I had.
  4. ARCHIVED-StaticLex Guest

How is this spell worse than it was before? The added defensive effects more than make up for the KB against non-epic mobs.
  5. ARCHIVED-Oakum Guest

StaticLex wrote:
    Reread the spell, they removed the buff to defense and added shield block. Who uses a shield when not sitting back doing nothing but spam healing or pvp maybe any more?
    Even in raid, it is still just as useless if not more with the removal of the defense buff. Now its only a chance to aggro/deaggro proc which isnt needed most of the time, 1/3 the duratioin and doesnt help any non shield carrying person defensively at all. In a MT group it might help the inquisitor and defiler who doesnt really need it, the MT is usually maxed anyway and the gain is very neglible and the coerer who the defense bonus would have helped is not helped at all since they dont even need the deaggo part IF it should happen to proc.
    Bring back the duration, defense and KB/STUN and I might worry about casting it again. I used to be able to tell a difference in group survivability when it was up, now it appears to do nothing but waste my time casting it.