Sanctus Ser: Echelon of Divinity (Solo)

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Sycz, Aug 7, 2020.

1. Sycz Member

OK I keep getting kicked into previous room. Can someone help me out with the strategy to killing Lord Triskian and his Golems?

Appreciate it!
  2. Tanto Done, finished, gone.

I'm confused... hit mob repeatedly > mob dies > loot.

He actually does stuff then?
    Sycz and Snikkety like this.
  3. Bludd Well-Known Member

well if you follow the script you have to kill the chronospheres or whatever they are called before all of them are up
    but burning his seru-face off should be preferred option

edit: dont aggro golems
    Sycz and Breanna like this.
  4. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

If you have low DPS, you do have to follow the script. When I started the expac, on my warlock I went to Singular and tried to avoid blue AOEs so as to not accidentally aggro golems. I made a targeting macro to help target the chronospheres without getting the golems also.
    Xianthia, Sycz and Breanna like this.
  5. Sycz Member

Thanks a bunch for the helpful answer Sigrdrifa. I don't know exactly what "follow the script" means because I don't know what the script is. I did read, be it true or not, the chronospheres don't aggro on AOE's. What do you consider to be a decent DPS to beat these mobs. Another thought I am having is I remember doing this quest, or one very similar to it, about a year or two ago.

Thanks again!
  6. Breanna Well-Known Member

Basically keep an eye on the chronospheres when they become attackable kill them. He says something to the effect of taking over time or something. The golems have never even been an issue for me even when using AOE's. If you don't kill the chronospheres in time then he knocks you out of the room and you have to start all over. I've done this on my Mystic (low dps) and it took a while but was able to get it done. I just keep beating on him and every now and then check the chronospheres to see if they are charging, they will become attackable once they are charged.
    Xianthia, Argosunited and Sycz like this.
  7. Sycz Member

How low is low Breanna? My DPS is 653.4. What do ya' think? It seems I throw everything at these golems and it doesn't affect them.

Thanks Breanna
  8. Bludd Well-Known Member

dps is for auto attack and people are running 6000+ if they spec for auto attack
    you need potency and crit bonus and fervor for abilities/spells to deal damage
    Sycz, Dude and Breanna like this.
  9. Breanna Well-Known Member

What Bludd said LOL you don't kill the golems though you kill the chronospheres in front of the golems. The golems are actually standing behind the things you want to kill so you don't get kicked out. Eventually you'll take the named guy down, it just take a lot of time if you're low dps. I'm not sure what Shal's dps is I just know it takes her 2-3 times longer to kill something over my Paladin and Swashy. I get so bored sometimes on her I just sit with my head in my hand and hit buttons LOL
    Xianthia, Sycz and Dude like this.
  10. Sycz Member

Thank you ALL. I got through it with a GIGANTIC headache. The key to victory for me was ... you telling about the "Chronospheres." I was targetting the EPIC 4's. I was thinking they really dumbed down the EPICs for this quest. LOL. I thought WIKI was calling the golems - "chronospheres". I have to say you guys always come through for me and I imagine everyone. Once again thanks a bunch.
  11. Bludd Well-Known Member

yeah but when you are stronger you will just eat seru's face and dont have to worry about no steenkin spheres :)
    Xianthia, Sycz, Breanna and 1 other person like this.
  12. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

A scripted fight is one that requires you to do some specific stuff, you can't just beat on the name and kill it, you have to do the things the script wants as well. There's no easy way to know the script, we work them out by trial and error.

In this case, if you have a ton of DPS, you can kill Tristan Seru before the script comes into play. Otherwise, you have to kill the chronospheres (which is the script for this fight) once they become active. The golems are epics I seem to recall, so you really don't want to make a golem in there mad, so carefully target the chronospheres and avoid your blue AOE attacks.
    Sycz likes this.