Sage

Discussion in 'Tradeskills' started by Pertinax, Feb 25, 2019.

1. Pertinax New Member

I noticed that I have recipes for everything expert and above. I still can't make journeyman and adept ascensions. Is there a good guide. Would someone please point me to it? Searching through all the threads that do not have good info is taking lots of time.
    thank you!!
  2. Ra'Gruzgob Well-Known Member

3. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

He's asking where the Sage recipes are for Journeyman and Adept Ascensions.

Sages craft Elementalist and Etherealist spells. Some recipes are available from Scribbleclaw in Twark ( 77, -165, -722 ): Bloody Tooth Scribing Essentials has Journeyman Ascension spell recipes, while Bloody Tooth Advanced Scribing has Expert, Grandmaster, and Ancient (these are the ones that require illegible scroll pages).

In Chaos Descending, the Sage's Primer recipe books have the Journeyman and Adept Ascension spell recipes. The Advanced Sage Studies recipe books have the recipes for Expert, Master, Grandmaster, Ancient, and Celestial Ascension spells.
    Breanna likes this.
  4. Gratouillis Member

Hello Pertinax !
    You just need to do the 4 primer quests from Chaos Descending Timeline (till the big bag) and you will be able to see the baic recipes at the merchant for journeyman en adept !
    Breanna likes this.
  5. Pertinax New Member

Thank you that is what I'm missing. I haven't done ts quest on that character. Thank you!!!
    Breanna likes this.