Sage: recipe for Healing Arrow V (Journeyman) broken

Discussion in 'Tradeskills' started by Jarno82, Sep 20, 2014.

1. Jarno82 New Member

In the German client, at least, the recipe for Healing Arrow V (Journeyman) is currently bugged. It requires a rare, yet with a rare in one's inventory the spell still can't be created.

That is all.
  2. Nolus Well-Known Member

I'd say by the looks of it, it's all clients.
    Stealthmode likes this.
  3. Jarno82 New Member

Same story with the recipe for Eye Shot III (Journeyman).
  4. Feldon Well-Known Member

5. Caith Developer

Well, years may be stretching things since Channelers are relatively new, but I'll take a look!
    Feldon and Morfydd like this.
  6. Feldon Well-Known Member

Oops I missed that they're both Channeler spells.
  7. Jarno82 New Member

Yep, might as well run a sweep on all of their recipes. I've only just started T6. :)
  8. Feldon Well-Known Member

I just walked all 1,946 recipes from Sage Essentials 20-95 and only the 2 spells mentioned above were bugged in the way described. Maybe the classification on the Rare is incorrect. This is not to say there might not be other recipes which aren't bugged in different ways.
  9. Caith Developer

Yes it is. It is to say exactly that!
    Feldon likes this.
  10. Caith Developer

This should be corrected in an upcoming hotfix, if not tomorrows then the next.
    Shmogre, Feldon and Dulcenia like this.
  11. Feldon Well-Known Member

Do classifications make your head hurt as much as they do mine? ;)
  12. Caith Developer

Nah, this one was a pretty clear cut case of bad data. The classification was right, just not right for that spell. The issue that prevented it from being craftable was a mismatch between the tier of the primary component and the tier of the recipe.
  13. Jarno82 New Member

Huzzah! Thanks, all. Now, if only someone would fix the typos in the German tradeskill volume/recipe names . . . :p
  14. Feldon Well-Known Member

Oh recipe tiers. I've heard bout those.