Ruuatha's Hideout, Maj'dul Server (image heavy)

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by suka, Jun 12, 2016.

1. suka Well-Known Member

Ruuatha is a level 100 Necro who also does Alchemy. She loves Purple. She is the independent sort who has unusual friends. She wanted a nice, quiet hideout for when her friends come to visit that would be beautiful as well.

Resia offered to help her with that so she agreed. Resia then designed the most beautiful hideout in the world. It feels like a little palace.

Ruuatha's Hideout is published and open for visitors. I wanted to post some pics of it for you to enjoy.

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
  2. suka Well-Known Member

3. suka Well-Known Member

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

there are a lot more screenshots: fbalbum
  4. Febrith Well-Known Member

That looks very lovely - the colour scheme is great - such a nice job in a difficult home!
    Merriel likes this.
  5. suka Well-Known Member

thank you. resia is one of my favorite decorators on the server- we have definitely a lot of wonderful decorators. You can see more of her work here: Norrathian Showcase - Designs by Resia
    Merriel likes this.
  6. suka Well-Known Member

i was personally stumped in the house. i did the bottom floor (which she worked with and redesigned) but then i was at a loss because i had too many different ideas running through my head and couldn't seem to choose one. sometimes someone else can come in and learn a bit about you and then come up with exactly what you wanted but couldn't choose. i bought the house for the purple beds. she made it come to life.
    Merriel likes this.
  7. Gracey Well-Known Member

Really pretty and I would love to visit - Which home is this?
    Merriel likes this.
  8. suka Well-Known Member

Ruuatha's Hideout, (the secluded sanctum) i am thinking medium homes but i haven't been able to get back in the game since taking the pictures so i can't check

according to wiki, it is medium
    Merriel likes this.
  9. Gracey Well-Known Member

Its a massive house - found it!! Loved it!!!
    Merriel and suka like this.
  10. suka Well-Known Member

thank you. Resia did such an awesome job on it.
    Merriel likes this.
  11. Merriel Well-Known Member

Absolutely gorgeous! Love the colors and the items used. :)
    suka likes this.