Runestone of power,sight,strength heirloom please

Discussion in 'Tradeskills' started by Tabri, Jun 25, 2014.

1. Tabri Well-Known Member

Can we please make these heirloom from the daily tradeskill quest in Obol Plains? I have a 95 warden that is not a tradeskiller that I raid with that I would love to use these with while my monk woodworker has over 200 of these things just sitting in inventory I will never use on her as I dont really play her, she is just a tradeskiller.
    Finora, Caela and Livejazz like this.
  2. Foretold Well-Known Member

I agree with this wholeheartedly. I have a few tradeskillers that don't adventure, and a few adventurers that could really use these.
  3. Livejazz Well-Known Member

+1 to the OP's request, from a newly minted 95 Carpenter who already wants to heirloom this stuff :)
  4. Alenna Well-Known Member

+2 to the OP
  5. Ganador Active Member

+3 to the OP
  6. Caela Well-Known Member

I would like to see this happen.

Even though both of my lvl 95 toons are tradeskillers - I have a toon that is purely tradeskill and they are just stacking up on her - would be nice to actually use them.
  7. Kuulei Well-Known Member

I doubt they do, I have campaigned in the past to get the berries from the blessed tree to be heirloom. I always get the 5% experience on my 95 adventurers and my low-level crafters always get the food / drink doubler o_O
  8. Meirril Well-Known Member

This isn't the first thread to request this. I don't expect it to be better received than the other thread.