Rune of the Celestial

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by olleran, May 9, 2017.

1. olleran Active Member

Is there anyway to remove this adorn as Adorment Reclaimation does not remove it ?

Is it the intention for this adorn to stop Ethereal Protection and Ethereal ravaging from proccing ?
  2. Scrappyz Well-Known Member

It is a replacement for the old fervor eths, yes. They will not stack nor proc seperately
  3. Arieva Well-Known Member

Well I would have posted my other post on this thread..but not only is it not able to be removed..but the gd thing isn't proccing hardly at all on my conjuror
    Scrappyz likes this.
  4. Scrappyz Well-Known Member

Yeah, I had very few procs in raid tonight on Illy :(
  5. Lemons New Member

To be totally honest coming from a tank stand point ( Monk ) the proc rate is actually a lot better than ethereal protection ever was but all in all it it comes down to RNG.

Testing this rune going by when I was in raid average proc rate was anywhere 34seconds - 2 minutes of time.
  6. olleran Active Member

To be totally honest coming from a tank stand point ( Monk ) the proc rate is actually a lot better than ethereal protection

maybe so on the proc rate for you but it does not give 35% damage reduction
  7. olleran Active Member

Doing some more testing but it seems to overwrite all ethereal three ethereal runes on my scout, so they have made most ethereal runes obsolete :(
  8. Arieva Well-Known Member

I've never had a problem getting my ethereal runes to proc on an approximately 30-45 second timer (or 2 mins post nerf). This rune is supposed to invalidate 3 proccing runes which were at the very least consistant on proc rate assuming your auto attack was landing, This one is not. I don't care what class I am but I should never go an entire heroic zone clear, trash and names included without one proc. Some folks I spoke to tonight, going by the triggered log message are reporting back to back triggers then large stretches of no proccing which seems obviously unintended.

Based on initial impressions it seems to proc more often in general for melee classes than casters but it's hard to say for sure at this point.
  9. Yado Active Member

ACT Celestial Gate Trigger for the new adorn, to see if your proc's when it does

<Trigger R="You are connected to the Celestial Gate" SD="Celestial Gate" ST="3" CR="F" C="Ethereal" T="F" TN="" Ta="F" />
  10. Azian Well-Known Member

The new rune seems a bit buggy. Several of us had to unequip and re-equip our weapons after zoning or death. I'm not sure if it was needed but I'd remove all three weapons and put them back on one at a time with the epic going back on last. It's possible that just removing the epic (with the orange) would have accomplished the same thing.

I was getting procs from all of the runes other than Ethereal Onslaught. The new one definitely seems to only proc from casting vs. the old ones leaning to auto. (Makes sense given the description.) I had times where both ravaging and Celestial Gate triggered at once which basically wastes the ravaging. My speculation is that Onslaught doesn't work because it's on the same item as the new orange whereas the other ethereals still do proc being on separate weapons.
  11. Jhen Ro Active Member

Was in Kralet Contested last night about 10 minutes to test.

127 mobs killed.

0 procs off of the orange adorn.
  12. DoomDrake Well-Known Member

I found a way to force old ethereal ravaging to proc together with new one (have both ACT triggers)
    Declaimer - worked in 1 zone
    Declaimer - you have to die and revive within instance to make it work
    Basically once you zone in (instance) start fighting get at least 1 celestial gate proc (this step many be not necessary) - get killed - revive within zone - voila! - both adorns now procing correctly
  13. Vogie Active Member

You don't need to die just do as Azian said, each time you zone remove your weapons then re-equip them starting with your ranged, offhand and end with the main hand. You'll get Mastery and Ravaging procs back but it seems we have lost Onslaught probably because it's on the same weapon as the Orange rune.
    DoomDrake likes this.
  14. Revanu Well-Known Member

Has anyone tested this theory for priests? and is it verified that it does work?
  15. Anatha Active Member

Hey Doom, could you please post the old trigger. I deleted mine when a guildie gave me a new one but I want to see if the old one still procs. Thanks.
  16. DoomDrake Well-Known Member

Will try to do it once I am home :)
  17. Ummmyeh Active Member

Haha--that sounds like an exploit.
  18. Kickya Active Member

On raid will 24 people having this proc add much to server lag with all the proc info passing up n down pc to server ?

I thought that we were steering away from proc things

Id rather see 75 fervor permanently up than 150 fervor up for 50% of an encounter.
  19. Kioske Well-Known Member

I would suggest not bringing it up again or talking about it in forums. Devs don't take kindly to talking about exploits on their forums. Should send a PM to a dev or bring it up on discord.
  20. Thand Well-Known Member

i am more upset that it can not be removed. I guess we Lose it when we finally get the upgraded epic? Hopefully the Non removable part was just a oversight,