Rowyl's Form of the Vale

Discussion in 'Warden' started by ARCHIVED-Sarak, Dec 22, 2004.

1. ARCHIVED-Sarak Guest

Rowyl's Form of the Vale, can anyone tell me what this form looks like? Maybe a screenshot?
    Also, Fury's get a buff that turns people into a male lion, do we Wardens get a buff that turns people into an animal form?

Thanks in advance
  2. ARCHIVED-AhastarShadowfeather Guest

Rowyl's form of the Vale transforms you into a deer with an [expletive ninja'd by Faarbot] that wide that you need to use a 16:9 screen to behold it in all it's neverending glory.
  3. ARCHIVED-neblehK Guest

ROFL!!!!!
    Yep, also the first person point of view is also tush backwards (bugged!)... no pun intended. If you want to see the form, just go in Antonica and check out the deer down the road to the east from the N Qeynos Gate.
  4. ARCHIVED-Kyralis Guest

You know, I might not mind deer form so much if it weren't for the sounds... and the jumping. Dear lost gods, the jumping- it gives people nightmares.
  5. ARCHIVED-neblehK Guest

I did find one use for deer form though. When your deep in a dungeon and your group is getting worn down from hours and hours of killing and dungeon crawling, it's a great form to turn into and wake a few people up with those awful battle cries. I rarely use it and we don't have a lot of Wardens on my server so I definitely I get a lot of "WTFs" from my group members when I suddenly leap into battle screaming like a cat in heat. Can you imagine what animal they must of tortured to get that sound?

Probably the only thing more annoying than deer form is that awful owl bear run, what happend there? What a disappointment that spell made when I finally dinged 40. :smileysad:
  6. ARCHIVED-Kyralis Guest

Owlbear form is awesome! Mostly because you can cast it on others... I never use it on myself. :p
  7. ARCHIVED-neblehK Guest

Yeah, about that... how do you cast it on multiple people? I've only tried to cast it on myself then cast it on someone else. Instead of casting it on someone else it just cancels out then I'm stuck with that 10-20 minute refresh timer before I can recast it. I heard a Fury said they're lvl 40 spell is similar but they found a way around it, I just can't remember what they told me.
  8. ARCHIVED-Kyralis Guest

As far as I know you can only have it active on one person at a time. Ah, well. One person in the group becomes the clown for a while, then I choose a new target. :)